Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha, he took her to his farmland lol
all this 'teeruk' talks is so cute :wub:

weir is so funny when pinky told him she wants to vomit if he continue
he respond 'you're good, takes only one shot to get you preggo' --lol what a funny man

i'm glad pantip likes it, it take awhile for me to super heart a ch7 lakorn since sbs LOL

today episode is so cute and good, they're sharing the same bed -- love their gookik scenes :wub:

running down with a fever now LOL

NEXT WEEKS LOOK SO INTERESTING .. SO SAD, HER EX BF FOUND HER :(

cecilia

Staff member
jieb is getting annoying b/c she knows the truth that pinky was trick into this and that perhaps weir didn't love her either .. so she's back on her hope to catch weir. that's annoying to me b/c i hate cunning ppl who fake out their innocent in front of those that thinks they're good ppl.

but then again, she will brings lots of intimate scenes into PINKY AND WEIR'S life, so we'll see if i'll continue to dislike her ..

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
episode was totally dramatic!! they brought out the plot and everything right at the moment and catches your attention...love the fight and sweet scenes between pinky and weir...can't wait till the nangrai comes and cause problems between the leading couple...this will be a good lakorn to watch while waiting for namtarn mai...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 was GREAT! a lot of cute scenes! lol how pinky ddn't want to sleep on the bed but ended up with her legs on top of weir's. lol they're too cute! gosh, now ima have to wait so long for episode 3! gosh! TOO LONG! i cnt wait! I wanna see it already! the preview looks good. =))

nina07

sarNie Adult
First episode was kind of cheesy, in a way. :p The wannabe wife is starting to already get on my nerves .. -_-

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn already. I kept waiting for episode two to come out. Pinky and Weir are so cute together!! and its funny.

The one thing I know i'm going to dislike is the nang'rai. She is sweet in front of p'ek but a total nang'rai with other people. So she is going to pull tricks on the n'ang and then p'ek will misunderstand. Urgh. Atleast Pinky will fight back, she seems pretty tough.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
2nd episode was good...i love it...all the cute scene of weir and pinky make want to see
episode 3 already...i love how he always say "teeruk" that is so cute...he should keep calling
pinky that...

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
awww so kute.. pinky is so freakin gorgeous!!.. she is so damn skinny!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ahhh!! pinky and aom!! ahhaha my two favorite actresses! i cnt wait to watch it! Pinky always looks soo sexy. lol Weir looks good like usual. =)) thanks for sharing!

cecilia

Staff member
i thought it was cute of him to be considerate and not fight with her on the blanket ..
it was a bit sad, seeing pinky sleeping all over the places in the first place ..

i thought it was a bit cruel to see her family did this whole marrying scheme thing to her.
Pom needs to get his life straight too -- might as well sit and wait for the end of his marriage if it's so bad already .. let pinky have a life please LOl

cecilia

Staff member
^her terrible husband -- i have not seen any remorse from weir yet to pinky about the whole kidnapping part yet ..
Ton was so funny in here .. i love the part when he ask Weir where did he went to meet such beautiful wife, tell him, he'll go there

anyway, each time Weir call her 'TEERUK', i got butterfly in the stomach
i don't' know how Pinky can hold back from not smiling ... if it's me, i'll be all blushing (terribly) Lol

atm, i'm having WWHJ fever .. can't get enough of episode 2, i watched it over 4 times and still manage to smile at their scenes :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...ep. 2 was so good. funny+cute between weir and pinky. they're so cute! love it that he kept calling her "tee ruk".. :wub: the way he said it.. ahh.. so sweet.. the writer is so cute to think of this word for p'ek to call n'ek.. hehe. like all their kokik scenes. can't wait to see ep.3 looks good. gosh..seem so long till wed. again...love pinky+weir, such good chemistry they have together. wish they date in real life. make such perfect match. hehe.
thanks for pinky+weir pics from the show. can't wait to see it. pinky looks pretty like always and weir looks cute. jib looks cute but her role so evil.