Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

lala121

sarNie Egg
if u guys have a facebook did u see the picture of weir sleeping that pinky took?
i love the poster
and i think im going to like yam character lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
GOSH, i hate waiting for it on youtube. lol I WANNA SEE IT ALREADY!

*edit! yay! just finished episode 1! OMG, it was totally AWESOME! drama and everything combined in that ONE EPISODE! lol I'm sooooo excited for tomoro's eppisode! Pinky and Weir seems like they're gnna have a lot of sweet scenes and I'm so freaken HAPPY abt that. ahhaha the ending credit scenes look soo good! BTW weir's song is soo nice! ahh! so happy i finally have a lakkorn to watch now and look forward to! =))

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. she's so crazy, fantasizing the shooting.
i'm loving episode one already. can't wait for more :clap:

hopefully, this will be one of the good KANTANA lakorn ^^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
awwww first episode is good so hopefully the following are as well...

so intense and misunderstanding on p'ek hehe; cant wait to see the drama...
his sister is crazy lol.

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Even though I don't understand Thai but I thought it was funny when he was sitting at the table talking to himself holding a disc (I'm guessing he will use that to blackmail Pinky) I thought she was sitting acrossing from him...I thought wrong. LOL!!!

lala121

sarNie Egg
I love the lakorn, 1st episode an already it had there climax, love the part when pinky kick Weir when she thought he r her it was unexpected.
And when they kept on twisting and twisting like pinky grab his neck and stuff, when he made her drive to the room. I love it when he called her Darling. And i was right i did love Yam character. Gosh weir lil sis is crazy haha. Also already he ask for marriage.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ep.1 was so good!! pinky look so pretty in here. her character is so pitiful. has to face all these bad things continuing. first heartbroken by her b.f., then thought she got rape, then got yell at by her dad, and got blackmail by weir. weir is so mean in here. lied that he rape her and blackmail her too. and what a stalker! heheh. yam look so cute too. but was sweet though the part he said "did i hurt you? i'm sorry" when came back to her after heard her crying. cute when he call her darling. and he also will call her "tee-ruk" too. ah..sweet..heheh. the preview scenes between them at the end song was so cute&romantic!! but the guy song is not weir's voice though. so guess there's two version to this song. wanna heard pinky's song. can't wait for ep.2 n'ek went to stay at p'ek farm already so fast! so many love scenes to look forward too. heheh. weir+pinky so cute! love this lakorn! it's so worth the wait. :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
OMG episode 1 was really intense. Can't wait for tomorrow episode.

Pinky and Weir on cheewitjing magazine.

credit to magazinedee

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
i disagree, this is not similar to kat+pete lakorn and i saw kat+pete lakorn.
wwhj story is totally different from kat+pete lakorn. weir+pinky's characters in here are different from kat+pete's characters too.
Good to know thank you. I think it just awkwardly starts out the same....

cecilia

Staff member
Weir so evil -- taking advantage of this whole misunderstanding to ask Pinky for marriage.
i really can not wait for the new episode .. he's going to pay bad -- the ending credit looks hot as heck too :wub:

go back and look at the old pages and you will see the guy that Yam will get pair up with. his name is Thum.
even though there wasn't any real love showing between Yam and Ton but i still think they look super cute together,
especially seeing their behind the scenes clips together.
it's very nice to see her pair up with someone else beside Phone because getting tired of them pairing up too much,
also want to see her pair up with Boy S. again because in kohkayasit they didn't end up together.
yeah bottom line is want Weir+Pinky to sleep together and she gets pregnant, doesn't really matter if it's "r" or willing scene. lol
yeah Aof does look young for the role in SBS but i still think he play his character well. and he has chemistry with Pinky.
agree Weir+Pinky does make a cutier and fitable couple. height wise,age wise,and appearance wise too.
i think Pinky make the most cutest match with Weir out of all her pra'eks. and she has the most chemistry with him too.
i know right. i was disappoint in there when we're suppose to get all those slap/kiss + baby scenes.
this definitely will makeup for the loss time --- much better with Weir (for me)

^^ I totally love this lakorn, and I was surprised that people @ Pantip like it too. Like LOTS of people. There are like 10+ threads with like 15+ comments on each.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i read from pantip too.. lots of people have wwhj fever lol.. which i'm glad. wonder what is the rating. hope it's high.

credit pics:thairath.co.th they are so cute! ^_^

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, just watching the firts episode, i have the fever of Wong Wien Hua Jai. It is so intense, hot, exciting & very very good. It was a long time that we haven't seen a romantik drama with a lot of sweet scene between N'ek & Pra'ek. They are lovely cute together on screen. For this year, they are the best sweet couple on screen. I'm cheer Pinky & Weir 100%. Can't wait to see the next episode.