Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
thanks a lot lynn for the link clips.
when i read from the fans who read the magazine summary they said Weir is mean by mean they said cruel.
so i figure that definately he will r-her. because when p'ek is being cruel to n'ek the only way is he r her and lock her up.
OMG a r-scene!!! Weir spoil it. lol. but of course if it's like JLR and SWB there's definately a r-scene!!!
hope they will have a baby too so will complete the packet of lakorn namnoi slap/kiss. lol
i was surprise that there will be a r-scene. because from kantana's summary,it didn't mention that p'ek will r n'ek
they just said he was so sad about his sister's death. they didn't even mention p'ek+n'ek slept together either,
so i didn't think there will be a r-scene. thought if they slept together will be a willing scene
since p'ek love n'ek a lot and describe him as like a gentleman, giving, sacrifice for the person he love.
so i'm shock. didn't see a r-scene coming either. wow! a new character for both Pinky+Weir. so excited!
but will feel so sorry for Pinky when Weir is being mean to her though.
can't wait, so dying to see it!!!
i was thinking this lakorn and SBS is kinda similar because both p'eks has a younger sister who is unhealthy. n'ek character is similar- a rich spoil stubborn girl. p'ek is mean to n'ek. p'ek kidnap n'ek. p'ek+n'ek became husband+wife. we would have seen aof kidnap pinky on her wedding day,lock her up, torture her and they slept together, if they didn't cut out those scenes. i thought SBS would have a r-scene since p'ek wanted revenge but turn out it was a willing scene instead but wwhj look like there will be a willing scene between p'ek+n'ek but turn out a r-scene instead so that was weird, was a surprise. in SBS n'ek was pregnant and p'ek take care of her, which sucks that we didn't get to see it because of aof sickness so they didn't get to film these scenes. so lets see if in wwhj n'ek will be pregnant. i wanted to see Weir play this kind of character with Pinky since SBS and it actually came true and he get to play in wwhj. so i'm very happy. :D

wow really u must be really happy right? me too :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks ahead n'Grace for the magazine pics.
love the 3rd teaser is funny/cute/sweet- when p'ek said don't leave me again, i'll bring my heart back..aww.
so this lakorn will have everything. drama,romance,comedy. cant' wait! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share wallpapers from the fans in pantip. 1st pic so cute, pinky face so funny :lol:

mag pic. from sukollawatclub.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot lynn for pics and clip. weir+pinky are so cute! next week will get to see already yay!!! :yahoo:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!! so many new updates! AAAHHH! it's really coming!!! i cnt wait!!! thanks for everything!

destiny411

Idyllic
wow...i cant waittttt. i miss seeing vier on air :rolleyes:
esp. wen vier's role in this lakorn is very attracting. :D
thnx for the summary

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think both weir and pinky's roles will be interesting and fun to watch.
and good news, is confirm pinky sing the ost. in here too. she just went to record the song. yay!!! so happy. heheh.
pinky's song will be turn in the end of the lakorn.
the title of her song is "kor wa ja mai ruk tur" (but k'jeab said she's not positively sure about the title though) lol
i think weir looks hot! making his face mean like that hehe..and pinky look esp. pretty on the cover. can't wait for next week! ^_^

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i think both weir and pinky's roles will be interesting and fun to watch.
and good news, is confirm pinky sing the ost. in here too. she just went to record the song. yay!!! so happy. heheh.
pinky's song will be turn in the end of the lakorn.
the title of her song is "kor wa ja mai ruk tur" (but k'jeab said she's not positively sure about the title though) lol
i think weir looks hot! making his face mean like that hehe..and pinky look esp. pretty on the cover. can't wait for next week! ^_^

yeah i think so too. so happy it almost air. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: