Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
OMG...CANT WAIT TO SEE IT..BUT I AM STILL MAD ABOUT HER LAKORN WITH NEW... I STILL WANT HER TO BE IN THERE...
WHY CANT THEY WAIT UNTIL SHE COMES BACK AND THEN THEY CAN FILM IT...

yeah i know i really mad too i really really really want pinky in there. i hope n wish that pinky will be in there again. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
y dont pinky choose that lakorn. i wish that she will cange her mind n do that lakorn again . i beg you.l

paof

OMG...CANT WAIT TO SEE IT..BUT I AM STILL MAD ABOUT HER LAKORN WITH NEW... I STILL WANT HER TO BE IN THERE...
WHY CANT THEY WAIT UNTIL SHE COMES BACK AND THEN THEY CAN FILM IT...

just want to share a clip of pinky n new. love them wish pinky would be in there again. :spin: :spin: :spin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pinky's pics from the set, she so beautiful. ^_^

can't wait to see this lakorn. kom chad leuk said will air after buang hong. hope will confirm soon.

paof

can't wait to see this lakorn. kom chad leuk said will air after buang hong. hope will confirm soon.

thank u love the pix. in buang hong who r they main guy n gurl? when does that lakorn air.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 02:33 AM
thank u love the pix. in buang hong who r they main guy n gurl? when does that lakorn air.
buang hong is play by pancake and veeraparb which is currently airing right now.
so after this lakorn end. pinky+weir lakorn will air after them, but have to wait for ch7 to confirm again.

paof

buang hong is play by pancake and veeraparb which is currently airing right now.
so after this lakorn end. pinky+weir lakorn will air after them, but have to wait for ch7 to confirm again.

REALLY THEN I CANT WAIT 4 IT. I HOPE IT IS TRUE. THANK U :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
DO U KNOW WHEN IT GOING TO FINISH AIRING THAT LAKORNS.

paof

SORRY TEEDEE BUT DO U KNOW ANY OF PINKY WEBSITE THAT SHE GO? SORRY

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg she has a facebook!! xp..
im so gonna go add her later xp..

shengvang

sarNie Adult

omg is it really going to air after buang hong... i hope so cause i can not wait to watch this lakorn...and also the picture of pinky is so cute...thank you for the pic..!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh Grace...you're moving to the UK....awww...that sucks big time becuz you have to start all over from friends and school...I hate moving too and yep I read from pantip and they said this might air on wed-thurs....up against her waan jai Aum Athichart lakorn Nah Gahk...with Noon Sirapan

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
good luck in the UK grace ^_^..
wow really... it's gonna air soon yay..
hehe but against aum/noon lakorn..