Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! omg, is that really wier and pinky??!!!!!! someone kill me! i think i just died. OMG! i cnt wait anymore now. lol so CUTE!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I still can't believe that they're doing lips to lips kissing!!!!!!! I wanna see the lakorn now!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw from dao gra jai bhs weir+pinky practice riding horses together,he pull her to ride the same horse with him. so cute
in the lakorn pinky has to fell down from the horse too,
love it when pra'ek and nang'ek ride the same horse, will be another cute scene, hehe

Areeya

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell me the summary of this lakorn? I havent been updating on thhis lakorn...thanks...

^^ Pinky is a overseas student. Her bf is Pol and when she comes back she is struck with the fact that her bf is married so she gets really mad and stuff. Tarn is Vier's sister and Pol's wife. Tarn lied to Pol that she was pregnant and stuff so he had to marry her. Pinky does everything to stop the two but it doesn't work. Tarn and Pinky call each other names and stuff till Vier can't take it. Vier goes to Pinky's house and says that he will marry her because he "raped her" (she thinks he did but actually he didn't...she just fell asleep). Pinky says no but Pinky's dad finally agrees. Then they go to Vier's grape vineyard if I'm not mistaken.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^Omg, that sounds sooooo good already! I'm feeling that the lakorn is going to be very intense with Wier and Pinky!

Thanks Grace!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ...is that what i just saw...i canttttttt...wait to see it anymore....if they dont air it now....i am going to kill them....mannnnnnnn...what am i going to do...i need to stop looking at these comment or i am going to go crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy...