Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
at least she has a lot of lakorns to play i'm happy already, and the roles she got from kantana are consider good in WNK and WWHJ.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope her new lakorn is with Dara video or Dida, she has too many with Kantana already. but there is possibility she'll play in kantana re-make lakorn"preang prah nang" which i don't want her to play because nang'ek role in here is not main, not a good role. dumb story about girls fighting over the same guy, pra'ek with two wives, gross. for me there is something about Kantana's lakorns that doesn't attracts me,not memorable to me, i can't really explain why exactly,i just feel that way when i watch their lakorns. unlike Dara video or Dida that i seem to like more. like SBS,TKC,SBCD that she play.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
polyplus is o.k. but i still like dara video and dida more.
i'm so confuse with Weir's fanclub, they kept saying he start filming this lakorn already
but update news from Pinky's fanclub, they said she'll start filming this lakorn in April
so i'm confuse if they had start filming or not. but anyways, Pinky has to learn how to ride a horse again for this lakorn
i was thinking and wondering will Weir ride a horse in here since he's the owner of "Rai" and turn out they both do. wow will be fun
when i think about pra'ek and nang'ek riding a horse it just sounds romantic to me don't know why
especially when they ride the same horse and he's behind her and he hug&kiss her. heheh.sweet
this lakorn story remind me of Tao&Nan's lakorn Bunrai reuanruk. because pra'ek owns a Rai too and after they got marry she went to live with him in his Rai.Pinky said her role in here is very fun. nang'ek is secretly bad. heheh. and she secretly get "glaeng"(-tease ; irritate ; annoy) by pra'ek through out the whole lakorn. can't wait to see it. want to see it so bad. love Pinky and Weir together. they were so cute in TKC

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh forgot to tell about Pinky's another new lakorn, P'jeab won't tell what la korn it's,
she said wait and heard the good news from P'salak in ch7 webboard but she guarantee it's interesting,
and guarantee Pinky's role will pleased the viewers, my guess maybe a slap/kiss la korn because it's popular right?
god damn she make me want to know so bad. also want to know who will be pra'ek with Pinky. my guess maybe is Cee,Stefan,Poh, or Aof because these guys has only one lakorn filming. and there is a high chance it's Aof because he also has another new lakorn too.so SBS fans we may have good news but don't bring your hopes up high though because it may not turn out like we want. hope it's dara video lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
link to Weir&Pinky's la korn fitting and show they rehearse their character's dialogue. omg looks so good. pra'ek kidnap& lock nang'ek up in his grape vineyard farm. heheh, she look so feisty. i like it when Pinky play this kind of character like she does in SBS,she play it so well&fun to watch. i was surprise ch7 show the fitting because usually they don't show it until the la korn will air, maybe it will air soon..before WNK..heheh, want to see it so bad. Pinky and Weir look so cute together. but why Pinky has bangs, look more like a wig though, gosh why make her have bangs again in the lakorn with Weir,how weird
http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=17449

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
link to Weir&Pinky's la korn fitting and show they rehearse their character's dialogue. omg looks so good. pra'ek kidnap& lock nang'ek up in his grape vineyard farm. heheh, she look so feisty. i like it when Pinky play this kind of character like she does in SBS,she play it so well&fun to watch. i was surprise ch7 show the fitting because usually they don't show it until the la korn will air, maybe it will air soon..before WNK..heheh, want to see it so bad. Pinky and Weir look so cute together. but why Pinky has bangs, look more like a wig though, gosh why make her have bangs again in the lakorn with Weir,how weird
http://www.ch7.com/news/news_entertain_det...=33&d=17449

i cant watch it. but if any one upload it in youtube please tell me? :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 09:05 AM
P'Teedee, so she's going to wear a wig (bangs).
i don't know n'Grace, i hope she doesn't wear that wig (bangs) through out the whole la korn. it would look weird. if they wanted her to have bangs they should just cut her real hair instead of using that wig,it's so mess up. kantana is so wrong to do this.even in TKC it was her real bangs. hope they decide to throw the wig away and use her real hair instead, i mean if they wanted a new look for her they should make her hair curly or perm it or cut it would be a better choice than using a wig. it's so mess up!