Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
On the fitting day Weir said this la korn is style over;complete kiss,not a slap/kiss because there's a lot of love scenes :wub:
make me want to see it so badly,want they to film&air the same time
but it's kantana so it'll be a while before it air but hope not to long a wait though

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i went to search in yahoo, and found out it's a re-make. the old version was play by P"Bird Thongchai and P"Mam Thitima which air on ch 9. someone said it's a kokik cute story.
It's this an old lakorn where the n'ek (P'Mam Thitima) have a short curly hair, and P'Tuk Mayura is the N'rai?
If is the same lakorn as that one, then is a very good lakorn, P'Bird did an excellent job as goofy guy trying to win N'ek's love. :lol:
I love that lakorn and had been looking for it for so long, but couldn't remember the name. ^_^
I remeber after the marriage between N'ek and P'ek he took her to stayed at a farm(ban rai) and he did everything to win her love and make sure she forget her ex'?
Also at first P'ek believe everythign his sister told him and the lies she told him about N'ek regarding her ex' but close to the end P'ek found out that the bad person is his sister, because she did everything, including plan the pregnancy to get N'ek's bf.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy, yeah the story is similar from what you said and from the summary i read. it should be the same la korn. from the summary i read after pra'ek and nang'ek got married they went to stay at pra'ek's ban rai(grape vineyard) along with his sister too. from the summary it sound very dramatic. hope in the la korn it wouldn't be too much drama but hope also there'll be kokik cute between pra'ek and nang'ek too. yeah in the story there is actually three bad characters, beside nangrai who love pra'ek, there's also pra'ek's sister and nang'ek's ex-boyfriend who make their love chaotic & a lot of misunderstanding. someone said they read the novel and it's not the same as the summary from kantana. so we'll have to wait and see how it will come out. but hope it comes out good.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
thanks for everything. been so bizzy lately but
all these pictures just made everything so much
better. LOVE pinky and wier! super duper
happy to see these pics. they looks awesome together!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy, yeah the story is similar from what you said and from the summary i read. it should be the same la korn. from the summary i read after pra'ek and nang'ek got married they went to stay at pra'ek's ban rai(grape vineyard) along with his sister too. from the summary it sound very dramatic. hope in the la korn it wouldn't be too much drama but hope also there'll be kokik cute between pra'ek and nang'ek too. yeah in the story there is actually three bad characters, beside nangrai who love pra'ek, there's also pra'ek's sister and nang'ek's ex-boyfriend who make their love chaotic & a lot of misunderstanding. someone said they read the novel and it's not the same as the summary from kantana. so we'll have to wait and see how it will come out. but hope it comes out good.
:clap: Yah!!! I believe is the same one too. I think I might be subbing this one. When is this coming out anyway? Anyone want to help me translate? ^_^

Hmm, and that one night, nothing happen, p'ek lied so he can married her. :lol:

They probably changed the storylines a bit, because the original one was kind of old fashion. So they probably modernized it up a bit.

^^ Hello p'Maya.
Omg, I feel bad right now.
I haven't been doing ANYTHING.
So sorry na ka, but I've been so busy.
I mean, I come online to relax and get away from polynomials...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Hello p'Maya.
:D Hello stranger ^_^ lolz.
Don't worried about it, is no big deal. I'm working on it slowly and whenever I have free time too, and I removed names from the assignment list already, so no pressure and don't worry ok. :lol:
But I'll put this as our next project, b/c I like this lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^ Hello p'Maya.
polynomials?...math right? alegbra?....I love algebra though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
now we're talking about math??? lol.. i don't like math...give me headaches..
read Pinky's interview said this la korn has a lot of love scenes, always in the room & on bed together. :eek:
she said not afraid of real kissing with pra'eks (because reporters think since she has a boyfriend & there were news he was jealous over her&Win that went to the set to watch over her). she said use to have 2-3 kissing scenes with Win in WNK already :eek:
when ask which pra'ek that she work with is the best kisser, she said probably Weir. :wub:
want to see this la korn so bad especially reading all these news about a lot of love scenes in here.