Wonderful Life

S

sunflower

finallly! someone who is disussing this series with me! lol :loool:

i'll get back to you.. when i get home from work... :lol: at work right now :lol: just reserving my space :lmao:

chanda

sarNie Egg
omg the part that got me kinda crying was when shin-bi had to get those tests at the hospital....and they had to stick something in...and she could feel too...i was so sad about that part she was crying too

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
chanda said:
omg the part that got me kinda crying was when shin-bi had to get those tests at the hospital....and they had to stick something in...and she could feel too...i was so sad about that part she was crying too
[post="34181"][/post]​
same here. it looked so painful. it looked like they were really doing it to her. what a great actress she is!

kalaya

sarNie Egg
sarN2 said:
i will rush myself to finsh it dis friday .... and once the link expire no reupload chicks ! i'll put it all in megaupload if i do .. so ya better gett it while it in our private sever ! :p

--- o yeah did i mention i cry so much i flood my room :p
[post="21362"][/post]​
Hey how come part 5-16 doesnt' work. i try it many time but they said it's have an error. so can u please fix it. i really love tat movie n wanna finish it. tank. :lmao:

November

sarNie Egg
i felt bad for shin-bi that her parents weren't financially stable. i know they are young but why couldn't they just let the main girl have a steady job? it's like shin-bi has to get money from her grandparents. even if we don't see them giving her money literally. and i was kinda dissapointed that they let the dad go off to serve in the army or whatever when they were having problems. i know it's his duty but couldn't they put it in at some other part? and we didn't really see when he comes back. that was really odd, all of a sudden he was home with them and shin-bi was narrating the scene. very awkward.

overall i think i would give this story a 3.5. 1 point for the beginning. i enjoyed the first few episodes of the series a lot, until they were forced to marry each other. than it was just like boring. 1 point for shin-bi, a great actress! hope to see her in future works! 1 point for the main girl, she was cute even with the many different hairstyles they tested on her. and .5 points for the HOT neighber guy! i would give him another .5 points if he would only be more aggressive and actually persuaded the main girl to be with him instead of shin-bi's dad. i didn't think it would be hard to choose.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
shin bi -- :: heart over head:: " I LOVE YOU" :: points hahaha she's soooo cute!!! hahah kawaii des ne.. =) but yea.. im waiting for sarnie to reupload it for me .. since i asked her =( i on episode 13.. sarnie please dont upload it to mega.. it'll take me YEARS to dl it .. i honestly HATE chae young hahaha she have the same name from full house so weird.. but yea except this time she's determined to freakin HOME WRECK!!! what a biaatch.. the rest of the characters are okay.. =) their lucky that suen wan's parents are supportive of the shin bi.. or they would be screwed.. and NOVEMBER hahah your reply is funny!! yea i was annoyed too.. i think do hyun should be more aggresive!!! i would take him .. ^_^

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
This is one of my favorite Korean Dramas when I was done i was gonna delete it off my computer to save some space but I couldn't >.< Love Shin-Bi so much she's so adorable :D I wanna give her BIG kiss on her little cheeks she so adorable ^_^

yerky_v

sarNie Egg
hey! :lol: shin bi was so cute at the part when her parents came to visit her at her grandpa's because they came picked her up from school and later that night she was doing that "I love you" signs..it was so adorable when she did that and her parents did it back to her...hehe....that movie although, had ups and downs but it was a bomb watching it...I thought that the saddest part was the scene at the hospital, when she asked her parents if she was going to die..i just cried so much during that part...

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
i saw this series...i loved it...the little girl is sOOoOOo kawii...i wish i could have a kid like her...hahaha well...this was one of the best series i've seen yep yep yep!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I thought this movie was okay. It was dragging in the middle and ending. And I dislike when it becomes really dramatic the scenes quickly jump to comedy (laughing scene), which was lame and confusing. The only spark this drama had that no other drama had was that they put a child into a sad position (where the mother and father wasn’t able to take full responsibility). The little girl was cute when she did all those signs but overall I found her annoying.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
can anyone upload it in megaupload or something? subtitle please... because i tried it at d addict.. it seems not working for me at all........ :(

i wanna see kim jae won! his smile is so priceless! :wub:

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
yes i finally watch it... and it's funny, cute and very sad.... i cried from 13 - 16 eps. it's really sad... lol

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
~i love this movie...it made me cry at the end...i'm so in love with the little girl...gosh she's so adorable.....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching this series this morning yeah I spent the whole weekend watching this series. I have to admit Eugene's acting seems to be the best when it comes to female singers turned actress.

I love Jae Won, so I wasn't too sure on Eugene, she did improve from her LOVING YOU drama. The little girl is so sweet and cute. If only Bogie and I had a kid like her. AHHH.

Then again I want Nong Ploy too, hmm why not have two right.

I liked how the feelings develop between both Jae Won and Eugene, it wasn't like all of a sudden they liked each other. They worked at it and eventually found that they loved each other. Ji Hoon is so cute and sweet, I always wondered what his role was in the drama, but in the end he was what made Jae Won realize he loved Eugene. The chick that played Chae Young, dude she gets on my nerves, plus I have to say bad acting from her, no emotions what so ever.

The two person who played the sister and best friend, gets on my nerves, I was the point of turning off the drama whenever i saw them. They are friends or sisters i would never ever ever want in my life time.