WONDERFAME

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Her songs/music are pretty catchy and I like her style. Looks like she’s getting pretty popular.
Credit to rightful owner :

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol i just started listening to her too because of her ost for the husbands

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol i just started listening to her too because of her ost for the husbands

I first heard her song covered by someone from The Mask Singer TH then her videos keeps popping up on my feed. I like her style of singing.

Last edited:

alissaax

@alissaax could you please translate this song for me?
Already a translation for it

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Already a translation for it
I read some of the credits and whoa, she wrote most of the songs she sang. That’s impressive for a yong artist.

alissaax

I read some of the credits and whoa, she wrote most of the songs she sang. That’s impressive for a yong artist.
Yeah but she recently had issues with her label and those songs dont "belong" to her.

alissaax

Oh, did she give the rights to the label?
No she left or was leaving the label and they wont allow her to use her own songs because they own the rights even though she wrote them... i dont remember the full detail i just remember came across one of her interview once but i wasnt interest in her then.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
O
No she left or was leaving the label and they wont allow her to use her own songs because they own the rights even though she wrote them... i dont remember the full detail i just remember came across one of her interview once but i wasnt interest in her then.
Oh that suck so she won’t be able to sing any of the song own by that label?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is definitely Wonderframe, her voice is pretty unique. Some people are guessing The Star 8

fun

Expired Sarnie
Didnt know there was a thread dedicated to Wonerframe. My first song was เขาไปแล้ว (Feat. อาม ชุติมา) and fell in love with it mainly for the girl who sang the issan part. Sadly her music is not as great. Maybe she should should join Wonderframe kind of music but with that isaan flavor.