Wonder Girls

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
im wondering did anyone here learn the tell me dance lol
Moi. :lol:
Koreans are so addicted to this dance... everyone can dance it from junior high school to adult like Policeman LOL

My sister bought THE WONDER YEAR CD~!!!!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I just started to liked them when they performed "Tell Me" & "Lies" with Big Bang. They all are so cute and adorable. I personally think Sun Mi is pretty, Yoo Bin is sexy, Sun Ye & Ye Eun has the best voice, So hee is cute -- she reminds me of Kan Mi Youn of BBVox, I guess its those baby cheeks. lolz

Tell me is addicting!!! lolz

Tonty

sarNie Egg
Everyone praise them but personally I don't find something special in this group.
OK ! They are good dancers but it is all !
They are not pretty and sorry to say but vocally they are banal and only two of the girls can really sing.

Like everybody I like Tell Me a lot, and decided to by the cd but it is a very bad and disapointed cd.
The songs look all alike and only Irony and Tell Me are good.
To say they win MKMF best new femal group while they just begin to gain popularity with Tell Me !
I think they are most famous because of JYP than anything els !

Quarter

Tell me about it.
ahh, they're just skinny and cute. i think these girls are annoying.

dont come after me, just stating my thoughts *runs*

solin

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that SunMi will leave the group in order to pursue her studies.
She was my favorite member ! I will miss her a lot for sure.

Hae Lim who was supposed to debut with the Chinese version of WG will replace her

Minerva

sarNie Egg
I can't believe that SunMi will leave the group in order to pursue her studies.
She was my favorite member ! I will miss her a lot for sure.

Hae Lim who was supposed to debut with the Chinese version of WG will replace her

When I saw this I was like D: Nooo. I thought if she's actually leaving to pursue studies that means even if she doesnt
return to the group, as long as she comes back I will be happy. She was one of my favorites too. Seeing her leave the group
is sad, but I guess it happens T_T and i hope the new member can stand in her shoes. They might be hard to fill.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXnuStEf2I

They are tall compared to that other girl group! All in English. Love Yubin's part.

fun

Expired Sarnie
that's one thing I dislike jyp. I hate the jyp whisper too. we know that he wrote many of 2pm, wonder girls and miss a songs but still it is rather very very annoying. I liked wonder girls more when sunmi was in the group. lim is great but her voice doesn't harmonize with the rest of the girls. she seems so out of place.