women pilots

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
Would you ride an airplane that has only women pilots? Why or why not?

And are you scared to ride in small airplanes or it doesn't matter as long as you get to where you want to be?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
women pilots are the sure way to go. that's the only way to actually reaching the destination. :D

juicee

sarNie Elites
i would definetly be down with a plane that has only women pilots. I don't see how it matters if the pilot is male or female. I've been on plenty of planes that were flown by female pilots - not a difference.

And yes I'm also comfortable flying in small airplanes. I can see why some people might be scared, but i don't really see any difference between a propeller, jet, or super sonic aircraft - well safety wise (or how safe I feel). i think partly because I've flown small planes before. I mean if it's safe enough for me to fly the plane, I'm certainly not gonna be worried about sitting in it.

JinFX

sarNie Egg
I never ride a plane with only woman pilot before, but i guess woman can fly as good as man too, it doesn't make any different. :lmao: I wanna try it, if i get the chance to ride in a plane with woman pilot only. :)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
women pilots is are fine too...

but I'm a little hesitate to ride small airplane cuz it's more shaky