Wish To See You Again (2008)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awesomeness! the english subbs came out and i'm watching it right now. so cute, funny, and surprisingly heartfelt (especially the friendship btwn the guys). love Vic as the werido writier...he plays it so well. and love Kingone...so darn cute and charming as the playboy...Ken's doing a great job as the aloof, tough guy too. hey i can identify w/ Ken's character, failure after so much promise...i feel your pain Ah Hao...hmm...and the awkward moments btwn Michelle and Vic's characters are too cute...i like this couple already...hmpf...well so far so good! i am excitedly awaiting the release of the next subs! eternal fan subs is subbing so KUDOS to them...awesome job!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. This aired already! I have to watch it, aha!

I didn't like Michelle in Why Why Love she's so annoying, can't believe they gave her a lead role but she is cute&pretty.

Hopefully she ain't annoying in here.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
don't worry Jieb_Lover, Michelle's character isn't too bossy like in Why Why Love...and she doesn't get played...she just has to be super patient w/ Vic's character's lack of romantic ways...it's very amusing to watch. Michelle will slowly grow on you. there are some very funny bits. :D Happy Watching!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg subbs omg u kiddin me omg.. i def gotta go watch it now xp kekekke.. vic n ken muahahahaha lol..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yup, yup, vic, ken AND kingone...i think they all have great chemistry as 3 best friends...i almost want to add kingone as an F4 member to make F5...hehehe!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i finished the first ep. and it is good...but then the uploading is sooooooooo slow...so im just like watching other dramas...in here the ost is really good...Vic looks really young in here also...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
the hardsubs have not been uploaded yet...what i've been doing is dling the raws and the subs at eternal fansubs blog...here's the link

eternalfs.blogspot.com

then just head to their project page...you need Classic Media Player to watch w/ subs...the raws are realplayer video. hope that helps.

Happy Watching! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
WTSYA focuses on three best friends from high school, Vic, Kingone, and Ken's characters. it highlights their lives as high schoolers and where they are now 10 years later...all while focusing on Taiwan's tourist attractions (it was a showcase/ sort of commerical for Taiwan's tourism industry). so, briefly for each character...

Vic's a writer and has lost his inspiration...he finds it in Michelle's character as they start to fall for one another...Vic's an introvert, so it's hard for him to be romantic and all, but watching them grow close is so cute...it's kind of what you want your first love to be like...mistakes and all!

unlike Vic, Kingone's character is a ladies man...sort of...he knows how to impress and uses Vic as a wingman...but he's met his match when he runs into an old high school friend who he always liked...he does the chasing and is very romantic, but the girl is heistant b/c she still has a hang up on her old boyfriend...who happens to be...

Ken, who was the "rich kid" when the three guys were in high school, has actually met w/ some financial difficulty and is now a taxi driver. basically he pushes everyone away b/c he's ashamed of who he is now...even w/ his two best friends trying to reconnect and two girls after him.

that's it in a nutshell...i'm liking it! hope you do too!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy this drama...it was beautiful and meanningful to watch. Ken is so hot and Vic is so innocent, but talented which makes it interesting and fun to watch. So i own a copy of it...love my Vic and Ken....such handsome and adorable guys!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is anyone or doesn anybody know someone who is uploading this series with subs on youtube? I've tried searching and it only has the one with Chinese subs and Viet subs..

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone or doesn anybody know someone who is uploading this series with subs on youtube? I've tried searching and it only has the one with Chinese subs and Viet subs..
I have tried to look for it on crunchyroll but they don't have it uploaded yet. I do have a copy with Eng-sub, but i don't know how to upload it. If i did, i would love to share it with you.