Wish List

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol...i didnt finish my story yet...i want money so.......i can give my families & my love one the best christmas ever=].........see..im not ngok...lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol...i didnt finish my story yet...i want money so.......i can give my families & my love one the best christmas ever=].........see..im not ngok...lol
OMG whatever p'sam..... lol u should of never left out the 2nd part of ur comment on another post..... hahhahha jkjk

*cough cough* hint to my secret santa... i want (NEED) ehmm want (NEED) the Hannah Montana Wig!!! hahaha and leg warms would be sweet also... dont forget funky ones!! lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
me wanna matching t-shirt with me hubby :wub: LOL ... ok i kiid ....
sure tina keep telling urself that.... even i want a matching shirt like that if i had a bf/hubby...

i also want a shirt that has an arrow pointing to the left saying.... " i'm with him"!! haha watch me go stand next to a hottie wearing that shirt... hilarious!! haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg p'lekkkkiee haha you're too cute and LOL i know we should huh I'll go track taebin down and wear an I'm with him T-shirt LOL ... .. hahah yeah I wannan t-shirt like that I should go get one .... LOL

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
OMG whatever p'sam..... lol u should of never left out the 2nd part of ur comment on another post..... hahhahha jkjk

*cough cough* hint to my secret santa... i want (NEED) ehmm want (NEED) the Hannah Montana Wig!!! hahaha and leg warms would be sweet also... dont forget funky ones!! lol

lol..thats the truth mama..lol i just wanna make my story longer..lol

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
add this to your wishlist baby "doone and burk" I took my time and got it for you and thankfully its over. Oh and I'm glad you like it.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i love it.............early bday present for me...how about my xmas present now? lol kidding babo ^_^

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
your xmas present there you go, you got a doone and burk insurance on it too and yes keep it forever and once we get really old it should stay there with us inside our grave.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
my only wish, i need to hurry up and turn 21yrs!! urgh i hate being left out!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i dont know, i think because i have older friends? ahah. that must be it. seriously, they be doing some cool stuff and i'll be home because i'm not 21 -________- . i was fine with my life till my 'other' I.D expired. yea i'm officially sad. i feel like crying T_T

XCappy

Mr. Char
i dont know, i think because i have older friends? ahah. that must be it. seriously, they be doing some cool stuff and i'll be home because i'm not 21 -________- . i was fine with my life till my 'other' I.D expired. yea i'm officially sad. i feel like crying T_T
Come over here, you sure are legal in France :D We can do crazy stuff also.

Wish list :

- Having another wish list, then another wish list... expand it to infinite.
- Having more time to sleep. That's my main priority. Time goes too slow when you sit on the chair and listen to the teacher's explanations. But at night, when it's time to sleep... MAGIC ! It's like a 5-minute nap.