Wisdom tooth

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
okie im going to the dentist tommorow to have
4 of my wisdom teeth taken out but i dont know why
i they should be taken out all of it cause i know one of the tooth
is almost impacted so ill take that out but the others seen fine...
though the doctor say that it will eventually cause a problem in the future
make your teeth no straight and all that but there was some research
that says there is no fact that it will cause any damage to your teeth.
well im ready to be knock out and take the''stupid tooth''(cause it not wise att all) out
just hope that it doesnt damage my nerve when taken out...ahhh...uhh......happy new years?!?!

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol when you get back home eat as much as junk food as you can because like... 1 week from tomorrow you wont be able to anything but congee hahaha

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
lol when you get back home eat as much as junk food as you can because like... 1 week from tomorrow you wont be able to anything but congee hahaha
lol im trying to eat as much as i can ryte now cause 6 hours before going into the dentist im not suppose to have any water or food... =(

noungning

Heartless
ouch. yeah some people has to take em all out because it'd be too tight for your mouth to handle and ur nice straight teeth will be pushed in together and mess it up, i've seen some people's teeth who it pushed it all together, not pretty, lucky me i didn't have to remove any... because i was missing a tooth up top and the bottom fitted! but it hurted growing. i'd always bite my cheeks.

most people get their wisdom teeth taken out since it just takes up too much space and could push the rest of the teeth... i remember when i got mine extracted...lol...i was knocked out for that...lol...

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Best to get it out cus its gonna hurt like a mofo if you don't. I got all mines taken out and feel great now. The bad part is. . the 2 weeks after taking it out ... your mouth gonna be bleeding ... Not a lot but should make your mouth smell funky. Just use mouth wash and you should be OK.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i think i still have all four of my wisdom teeth, that's why my teeth are so not cool. they're so close to each other and i have short fangs. i need dentist.