Wind & Cloud

alyssa

sarNie Egg
has anyone seen it? i really want to see this series A LOT! i heard its really good. im trying to look for it but i guess its kinda old? there's Wind&Cloud 1 and 2. i also read somewhere where there's a part 3 to it too, is that true? can someone please tell me...anything? and does anyone have any idea how i can get it?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hrRRms you can try www.d-addicts.com ... and I think Wai Wai Noodles Has Wind and Cloud 2 Dubbed In English In Her Archive
and Yes One and Two is Real Good Especially 1

and There is No Part 3.. "The Legend of Hero" Is Commonly Confused For Part 3 .. But There is No Wind and Cloud 3... Well if You Count Storm Riders Then Wind And Cloud 2 Would be Considered 3 It Goes In A Sequence Like This

Storm Riders
Wind and Cloud Conquer The World
Wind and Cloud 2

I Would Upload it But The Ripping .. and PLus Mines is Thai Dubbed >.O

Here Goes a Site where you can rent it
http://www.ehit.com/viewitem?idproduct=13654

Hope that helped some

SunStar

sarNie Elites
as much as i love Peter Ho, i was disappointed b/c his hair really sucked in the series....wish he was better looking....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gawwwsh; now that i think about it i never really watched 2 till recently and it pisses me off so bad 1 because they replaced the actress who played Chu Chu and she freaking dies in the 2nd one and =.= Bu Jie Yun marries another chick and dumps Chu Chu =.= ugh my whole purpose and love for this series was Bu Jie Yun and Chu Chu especially the original Part 1 was my favorite part 2 ugh;

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i only watch part or season1......i force myself to watch the part2 but never finish it cuz they changed everything and they dont look good as part1

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gawsh im rewatching this series for the millionth time and i can't help but love the soundtrack the song that always comes on between bu jie yun and chu chu; Zhen Ai Ni De Yun is the title; sighhhhh it's such a beautiful song;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't get ittttttttt LOL cause in wind and cloud 1 she has a girl baby but how come in wind and cloud 2 it's a son??!