Win Tawin

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
aww, i was just googling him...but everything is in Thai! haha, hes such a cutie, thanks for sharing...anyone has his profile??

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
his first movie i saw was plik din soo dao. and i think he's in three other movies now.
he's adorable. sometimes he reminds me of oil.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
he's cute...looks so young...right when i heard his name i thought he was navin tar...don't know why...so is he navin tar's brother? does anyone know? they do look kinda a like...

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
he's cute...looks so young...right when i heard his name i thought he was navin tar...don't know why...so is he navin tar's brother? does anyone know? they do look kinda a like...
Yup! these two cuties are brothersss! their names are quite alike too! hehe and they look alike tooo! =)

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
is he from the states? or somwhere? cos i was watchin Dao Kra Jai, and Poo Priya said something like "I was the same way when i got here [thailand], i couldnt eat anything", so from that, im assuming he wasnt raised in Thailand?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is Win supposed to be the same age as Veer....18 or 19? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has his .......I-Spy magazine. If you do...please post.....I think he's vey cutie on this mag. I saw on one of the shows that they showed him posing for this mag.....he's gorgeours....love his clothings.