Wimarn Sai

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya gals!

Now I know that many of you have already watched this lakorn, since I heard many good comments about it. Well, my question is what was the reason why Chakrit raped Bee? That scene was on disc number one that I rented from the store, but the disc got jacked up and I didn't see that scene. :angry:

Also, when will Chakrit finds out that the baby is his? I hate it when n'ek hold of secrets from p'ek too freaken long. Like all of a sudden he finds out on the last episode...that's sucks. Anyway..loving the lakorn right now. :)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i havent seen this lakorn yet but i think krit rapes her cos she likes his bro or something like that?? sorry not sure.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh...think she told the bro she didn't want to be with him or refused his marriage proposal...so he got hospitalized or sick...and Chakrit got mad and went to her place...out of anger and his lover for her, he raped her...and the next morning he was willing to take full responsibility for what he did, but Bee pushed him away.....something like that..can't understand thai, i just watch the motions...

Sah

sarNie Elites
Actually, Chakrit thought that Bee was this big ol' whore. He thought that Bee and his brother had a little thing going on, but he would see her with this other guy a lot. Like, he would see the guy coming out of her house. He misunderstood and thought that she was sleeping around. When in reality, Bee was just friends with both his brother and that guy, and nothing more. When he went into her house, after the guy (her friend left), that was like one of my all-time favorite lakorn quotes.

He walked into her room and she turned around. Shocked, she said, "How did you get in here?!"

Then he said, "How could you ask? The house of an easy woman is just as easy to get into as the owner."

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:rolleyes: I have them in thai from forum before it down, if u want i upload it for u. Put in request section.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks gals!

I'm watching this lakorn right now and loving it. OMG! Chakrit is one HOT A$$ guy when he gets mad. I think he's so freaking sexy when he gets jealous. Poor Bee, her character has it rough in this lakorn. Bee acting has definitely improved throughout the years. Dude, this lakorn is freaking short! Oh well, better good and short than long and dragging.

Thanks everyone for the inputs. That was what I thought happened also, but just wanted to be sure. B)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay..all and all...this movie was pretty good. I just like the fact that it did not drag and got straight to the point. I didn't really like the ending though, the part at the wedding reception. It was a bit over done for me...too dramatic...shooting...screaming....crying...everyone dying...kind of corny...but all and all...I enjoyed Chakrit and Bee very much.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was really good...the little boy was soo cute...anyone know his name? he played as Bee and chakrit son Pete or something...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I've never seen this lakorn. How old or new is it? Anyone have pics or sc? Which Bee are we talking about? It does sound good, i guess i might have to try and find it. The title sounds so familar.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
~Sandy~ said:
I've never seen this lakorn. How old or new is it? Anyone have pics or sc? Which Bee are we talking about? It does sound good, i guess i might have to try and find it. The title sounds so familar.
[post="70636"][/post]​
i don't know how old it is but here's the a thumbnail

actually wait here are screencaps of the first episode :

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Oh wow, Thanks Diane. Man, i've seen the lakorn at the store but never rented it. Shooot, imma go look for it now. I just finished a lakorn last night, so il have to make a stop at the store tonight or tomorrow. Thanks a bunch. il make sure il ask for this one first. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah..it's a very good lakorn...it just came out in 2005 too....pretty good...and yes, Chakrit is super handsome....Bee's acting has definitely improved over the years....her acting was flawless in here....and Chakrit is such a superb actor...he needs no improvements..he keeps getting better and better...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i love this lakorn...one of the best....just that it went too fast and the ending was kindof sucky....but still good.....i got the thai and hmong version of this lakorn...love bee and chakrit..

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!! it was sad but good. her son was sooo adorable. gotta say this is one of my fav lakorn of bee acting. as for chakrit my fav lakorn of his was the one with kat english costarring. :wub:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Bee was really pretty in this lakorn this is my all time favorite lakorn besides leh ratee...hehe...but chakrits hair should've been alittle bit shorter! hehe...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
WOW, I'm amazed! :shocked: Bee's one hell of an actress.... I've only seen her in a couple epi of Num How Sao and i heard she's in several other comedies, but DAMN :w000t: she can play a mature role also. I'm truly amazed by her acting skills. She does the whole :wavecry: crying thing so well. Not just the tears running down your face, but she has the whole stuffing, running nose too. She's so convincing :D

She's quickly becoming one of my favorite actress!!! I'm surprise that she's not as popular as the other leading ladies. Bee's performance in this lakorn, in my opinion is up there with Ann T. and Kob's level.

mariyahsaad

sarNie Egg
:r-scene-pop-corn: hi there.... love this lakorn but so sad bcoz i couldnt follow the episodes..would like to know how to download.....tq.

ayai87

sarNie Egg
i like this larkon very much but i can want it completely..
where i can download this story...
please tell me.....