Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Grace got kick out of the wimarn house sad but she kind of deserve it for being a evil stepsister i like her hair after she move in with her husband make her look like a mom but young looking anyways this lakorn should be ending soon finally

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Will another lakorn is replacing this on the 10th of March, so its a couple of weeks left. Nang Tart is replacing this one.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I just started watching episode 1 and Oil is pretty hilarious :loool: "Soomolae koom chuey. Komba heuy. Simiat ka pleuk huek." :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahhh! Oil looks hilarious with the wig on. Pretending to be a pregnant woman.lol. Pankcake's friend doesn't look so bad herself.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So far, this lakorn has been really sweet. I'm totally enjoying it!! I like the way Oil attracts his woman. A little hug then a little kiss!! :lmao: I need to finish 2-3 more episodes to catch up though.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I thought Pancake and Oil were going to have their own kid? What happened!?! She had a miscarriage!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oil is good.lol. At first I thought he was actually going to faint :loool: Pancake fell for it too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes!! She's pregnant again!!! Thank god!

I feel sorry for Grace. She was raped the 1st time and yet she got kicked out of the house. My, my. That guy is disgusting too!! I'd kill him if I were her.

Next episode is good!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yes!! She's pregnant again!!! Thank god!

I feel sorry for Grace. She was raped the 1st time and yet she got kicked out of the house. My, my. That guy is disgusting too!! I'd kill him if I were her.

Next episode is good!!

just b/c his poor and a taxi driver his disgusted? Well the only part where i see him like that is he doesn't even think before he does anything and listen to grace orders .... shes evil grace guess both deserver each other since she kill her sister baby, like her sister husband and trying to get rid of her thats pretty low of her too as for that guy he love grace dont want her to go and steal other people husband and all she see in him is nothing

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aww i can't wait for the next oneee! is he gonna take the babay away from them? jeeze! how many more episodes til end? :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
just b/c his poor and a taxi driver his disgusted? Well the only part where i see him like that is he doesn't even think before he does anything and listen to grace orders .... shes evil grace guess both deserver each other since she kill her sister baby, like her sister husband and trying to get rid of her thats pretty low of her too as for that guy he love grace dont want her to go and steal other people husband and all she see in him is nothing
It's not because he's poor but because he had the nerves to rape her like that. That gives me the creeps... They have 1 million dollors though. How could you spend almost one million on renting a taxi? You could have opened a little business of their own o_O