Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
you know when pancake sang that traditional baby song?? i was watching with my mother and she suddenly started laughing. she was like "where did they get that song?? it's sooooo old!! i remember my mother singing that to me when i was a baby" LOL!! and just a trivia...it's in Hokkien/Teochew.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Toward the end of episode 2. ;) :p
I did see that scene, it was pretty good. I do like Oil a lot and he looks really good in this one...not sure about Pancake...we'll see how the rest of the episodes pan out...might keep checking it out.

onahc

sarNie Elites
this lakon is soooooo boring. slow pace and p'ek/n'ek already like each other(slept together too). where's the drama/bickering/fighting between the pranangs? that is much more fun to watch than this snooze fest.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
the bickering and drama is coming later, after she finds out that Oil was suppose to kill her and have killed her mother. But thats after the marriage I'll say.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i noticed oil has no range as an actor. he makes the same facial expression to convey different emotions. i'm not saying he's stiff but he's a very one dimensional actor. i think he was miscasted for the role of pintu. he does not look nor act the part one bit, i do not believe for one second that he is a hit man. no way! they should have hired someone more masculine and aggressive looking, just my two cents.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, hm .. i love oil's acting .. but i'm b/c i'm not a fan of pancake. i'm not watching this .. too many sweet scene can be a turnoff for me .. :( .. man, he needs to act with some of the better n'ek out there ..

nuthida

sarNie Egg
alot happened on the first few episodes already wooh i wonder how its going to end.. oil was sooo funny when he dresses up as a girl.. very pretty.. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
when you're passionately in love... there's no helping to it!

i like oil and pancake in here....they're pretty good together....cute couple!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i noticed oil has no range as an actor. he makes the same facial expression to convey different emotions. i'm not saying he's stiff but he's a very one dimensional actor. i think he was miscasted for the role of pintu. he does not look nor act the part one bit, i do not believe for one second that he is a hit man. no way! they should have hired someone more masculine and aggressive looking, just my two cents.
Haha. I think the only lakorns I truly enjoyed in regards to Oil's acting abilites was PP and KLK (yes, finally finished watching it). Other else than that, like you, I don't find Oil to have much of a range either. In this lakorn, Oil is gorgeous and eye candy but something about his acting bothers me. :ph34r:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Episode 3 Oil purpose to her and the bed scenes with the kids and they dress all alike in PJ's were cute.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Pancake looks really good in this one! :D I wasn't really a fan of hers but now I think her acting really improved! and she looks really pretty! Haha Oil acts soooooooo cute :) i love it. Hes getting pretty old but he still looks as hot as he was years before! The story is kinna ehh.. i'm just watching for the sweet scenes :D FANG SHOULD BE JEALOUS! LOL! hes too good for her -______-

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Haha. I think the only lakorns I truly enjoyed in regards to Oil's acting abilites was PP and KLK (yes, finally finished watching it). Other else than that, like you, I don't find Oil to have much of a range either. In this lakorn, Oil is gorgeous and eye candy but something about his acting bothers me. :ph34r:
Have you start on this yet?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think Pancake and Oil are so cute together in here. When I first saw Pancake in a lakorn, I didn't like her either. I started liking her from Tookata. She's such a great actress and she's very cute AND pretty! She seems very down to earth. Anyway, when oil dressed up as a girl, he was soooo pretty! Even prettier than n'ake. hehe

I think it's nice once in a while to not hear fighting and bickering between the pranangs at the start of a lakorn...