Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Man so many mysteries with Pancake's family and the deaths of the people ... episode one is ok so far, Oil has already fallen for Pancake.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
ooh i watched it live ja, they were very cute hehe and its only first episode they are already liking each other...

lol omg i just watched the first 10 mins of the lakorn and i'm laughing my butt off at oil... so funny trying to talk to pancake...lol... he's too cute.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
just finished watching ep 1 and it's fantastic! Oil is very hot and Pancake is so beautiful in the chinese dresses... they have such great chemistry without having to try too hard...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
YES !!

Omg they have sooooooo much chemistry!! it was so hot, their willing scene, it was both romantic and hot at the same time, I like how they cup each other's hands hehe, they both were like ... oh god love was in their eyes ... hehe they are soooo sweet!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
YES !!

Omg they have sooooooo much chemistry!! it was so hot, their willing scene, it was both romantic and hot at the same time, I like how they cup each other's hands hehe, they both were like ... oh god love was in their eyes ... hehe they are soooo sweet!!
ummm....they already did the deed. wow. what episode?

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn so far.. Pancake is really good in this lakorn and pretty as well and i think she will hit it big this year. Oil is pretty too ahaha when he dresses up as a girl.