Willy McIntosh (ESQUIRE vol. 21 no. 10 October 2015)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Why?  Not this cover, oh Willy, they could've done much better for you, my p'ek!!!!!  LOL.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...when I saw the cover I was like WTH!!! His skin looks lke it's sagging a bit. He doesn't aged good at all.

D~D

sarNie Adult
who choose this cover ? He looks lost and so am I. Lol !! :lol2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He IS OLD, look at those sagging hands and chin/neck.  He need to take better care of himself. His wife is means to not want him to look his best, she afraid he'll be too handsome and other girls will like him, like when she was pregnant she did not let him dyes his hair at all, because he will look too good. :crazy:

But anyway, I'll be nice and say is because of his Caucasian gene that made him looks old.  :loool: And his cover photo, Willy is saying "WTF I don't care how you peoples look at me, I still handsome for my ages"  :coverlaf:  HAHAHA  :lmao3:   :tease:

cecilia

Staff member
^Maya, you made me laugh .. I will still love him when he's no longer young and handsome. His funny bones got the best of me .. I usually don't notice how old/young he looks until people point it out lol 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
^Maya, you made me laugh .. I will still love him when he's no longer young and handsome. His funny bones got the best of me .. I usually don't notice how old/young he looks until people point it out lol 

:lolyup:  lolz I've never paid attention to how old he was looking too, until I saw one of the picture from his new lakorn standing next to Noon. The way he was standing I pictured him looking like those old Caucasian man standing next to their granddaughter hahaha. And reading the comments about him being old in here and his post on the cover just too funny.  :ghehe:  But yeah Willy will always be handsome young and handsome old man to me too.  :thumbup:  :clap: 

Here is the pic I was talking about... the way he leaned in and curve his neck like that, look like an old person when they started to loose their upper body strength and hutch down. :blush:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The neck is a dead give away how old someone is. You can have all the plastic surgery you want but the neck is like a dang waterfall on the skin

cecilia

Staff member
LOL Byebye, you're just as funny as Maya.  We all will get old someday so I won't criticize anyone lol

Maya, he does have that kind of posture lol -- but he doesn't look like that onscreen lol He seems 'strong' on his tv shows lol Honestly, I like him in grey hair .. makes him look younger than black hair lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg...looking at the pic with noon, I remembered looking at pictures of an old member in our church. He's about in his 80 and he pose just like that...the way his neck is positioned.

Anyway, Willy still has a special place in the pra'ek lakorn world where no one can top

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:whahuh:  HAHAHAHA byebye beats me with her humors, that "dang waterfall"  :lmao2:  just cracked me up so bad my dogs looking at me strange because I laugh out so loud here LOL :lmao3:  :lolyup:

CC, I'm not picking on him, I was just so uses to seeing him handsome and majority of p'ek today is full of muscles it's hard not to compared. :coverlaf:  But yes he will always be one of the p'ek in our hearts, even when we are old and grey like him. :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
I was listening to a lot of 80's songs the other day and came across 'PRETTY WOMAN' ost It Must Have Been Love and gave another listen to it (love this song) I remember Richard Gere was so handsome in that movie // I recently saw a 25 years anniversary reunion of the cast and Richard has aged so much .. he's just like Willy, doesn't age well :( However, he still holds a spot in my heart too lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Maybe he would look younger if he smiles like this lol...When you smile, the muscles you use to smile lift your face, making you appear younger lol. Best photo of him though he looks kind of funny :loool:. He looks a little bit like Liam Neeson in the cover photo.

Repost photo & Cr as tagged