Willy McIntosh (ESQUIRE vol. 21 no. 10 October 2015)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic of him holding the suitcase is just as bad. He makes that face where someone would play hide and seek...and he jumps out of nowhere to scare someone.

Richard Gere was perfection in pretty woman. I can't believe originally they wanted to name the movie "3,000" because it was how much Edward pays for Vivian to be with him.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yea that photo is not good but at least he was smiling even if the smiling could shock people :loool:. I don't know him much, have not watched any of his works but like to comment about his photos hahaha.

3,000 dollars per night? Wise choice they chose Pretty Woman instead.

cecilia

Staff member
byebye said:
The pic of him holding the suitcase is just as bad. He makes that face where someone would play hide and seek...and he jumps out of nowhere to scare someone.

Richard Gere was perfection in pretty woman. I can't believe originally they wanted to name the movie "3,000" because it was how much Edward pays for Vivian to be with him.
The original 50 shades of gray lol

I love Pretty Woman .. it sounds a lot better than 3,000.  When I think of 3,000 I think of road trip to route 66 or something like that lol

Willy, I like it when he laugh and joke around. It makes him a bit young looking :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And the ending of pretty woman was supposed to be where Edward drive Vivian back to her place and throws out the car along with the money lol. But it wasn't a romantic ending and they changed it hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think he looks old for being 45. He's a big bone man so those types aged faster. His skin makes him look older than his age to me.

When I watched girls on TV that had a face lift it bothers me to see their neck all wrinkled up. I mean, if they can ironed the face out why not the neck? Celebrities spent thousands, of dollars to make their face smooth but what good does it do when the neck looks like an aging turtle.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I also think he looks older than men his age. My friend just got married & her husband is about to turn 40 but he looks like he is 35 or less. She shocked me about his age & in 5 more years he is going to look younger than 45. He is not short, big built kind of guy. But then he is full Asian so the aging process is slower for most Asians.

P.s. 3,000 for the whole week lol. There are lots of 3s in Pretty Woman. 300 for one night, 3,000 for one week, 333 is this one building's address & the movie was released on March 23rd lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
:lmao2:

I know I shouldn't laugh but all the comments here made me. Aging turtle lol. I think Willy just didn't age well. I've seen some caucasians (even luk kreung's) age well. Sadly it looks like Willy isn't one of them. He still has nice eyes but I have to agree that he looks like he hasn't been taking care of himself. I mean, he should exercise and lift weights or something. 

That cover is pretty bad...it's made worse by his pose and facial expression. He looks like he doesn't want to be in the cover and someone forced him to and he's all like 'what am I doing here!??!!" 

I miss how he looked before. :/