William from Green Forest in MV with Aom Piyada...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I download it from Lakornlover who had it up... so credit to Lakornlover for this MV.. it's an old song by the way...

Song by Sunita Leetikool
Hen Num Tah Chun Mai....that's the title of the song.. which stars Aom and William.. I swear that's william the guy from Green Forest my home... Check it out... it's cute...just seeing him...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ts0xjv

i just got really exicted and i wanted to share the information with everyone.. it shocked me to see him in a thai MV.... with Aom...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
cool...thanks for sharing. im still downloading it at the moment.

btw....i dont think they match. lols.

shaddy

sarNie Egg
wowowwwwwwwwwww....hahaha..i wonder how they communicate?.....anywase, they do look cute!...so....=)....out of all the thai guys in thailand they pick william from taiwan...lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
I know it was shocking to me... It was werid but it was soo good to see him.. the funny thing was that i was on the phone with my sister and i just finish converting this into dvd so i was watching it on the tv... and then my sister started talking about green forest my home, and then the mv came on.. At first i didn't pay attention to the mv and then finally i saw William.. But i wasn't sure.. I had to look twice and then it shock me that i'm right it was william.. I was lol b/c my sister and i was just talking about him.. it was cool, but i guess william must have been talking in english.. it was a little rusty on the acting too.. but it was okay.. it was william with aom in the mv...heheh.. it was good... I didn't even pay attention to the song, i was more watching the mv.. but i did get the song after watching it twice or something like that.. it was good...

cecilia

Staff member
wowo..that's was unexpected..i just noticed now that it's him too..:lol:..thanks for telling me this..but the link didn't work..so i have to browse in youtube to see which mv it was..and am shocked to find out that its' william..which i dont' understand too..cuz someoen mention that he's singapore..but yet he's from taiwan..so that mean..he came to the thai industry to work there also?..i'm so confuse now..:lol:..or maybe just a collaboration on these two stars..:kekek
in case someone want to watch it again..^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiCXuZjhrRE..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yup it's william alright...i seem this one already....william remind me of Daniel Wu...gosh they both are so damn fine.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggggg! I'm so late on this! Whoooaaa this is so surprisinggg and shocking, Cool though. Aha:) He can fall for a Thai actor though, lol :p