Will Jui another one to move to Ch3

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As much as i like Jui, I think she should just stick with Ch7. Although she doesn't get offered that much lakorn there, she's still a nang'ek there.
I find it weird it if she moves to Ch3...but whatever floats their boat! :p

Katerine

Butterfly123
I don't think she will move, Khun Dang is still giving her lakorns even though it not many, its still a lakorn, and she still getting her N'ek status.
Ch 3 usally do that lol. they did the same with Aump P and someone else i think :/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Doesn't channel 3 have enough actresses already?

I don't understand this. Channel 7 has higher ratings, but they cannot keep their actors and actresses from moving to other channels. Not only that, they don't have many actors and actresses left.

Por N, Choompo and Pinky all moved to Channel 3.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Doesn't channel 3 have enough actresses already?

I don't understand this. Channel 7 has higher ratings, but they cannot keep their actors and actresses from moving to other channels. Not only that, they don't have many actors and actresses left.

Por N, Choompo and Pinky all moved to Channel 3.
That's because everyone knows CH 3 produces quality lakons, everyone wants to work with great material and talented directors and actors. Moving to CH 3 was the best thing Por N and Chompoo ever did, look at where they're at now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
That's because everyone knows CH 3 produces quality lakons, everyone wants to work with great material and talented directors and actors. Moving to CH 3 was the best thing Por N and Chompoo ever did, look at where they're at now.
No, Chompoo moved because she wasn't getting roles at Ch7 since she's never been a favorite of Ch7 and if she were to stay, she'd probably get supporting roles. Por N moved because he was getting old and Ch7 doesn't like old, but apparently old people still wanna hold on to their pra'ek and nang'ek status lol (although I can't wait to see better lakorns of Por's. So far the ones he starred in at Ch3 were pretty boring).

As for Jui, I don't think she would move either but if she were to move, then whatever floats her boat.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, Chompoo moved because she wasn't getting roles at Ch7 since she's never been a favorite of Ch7 and if she were to stay, she'd probably get supporting roles. Por N moved because he was getting old and Ch7 doesn't like old, but apparently old people still wanna hold on to their pra'ek and nang'ek status lol (although I can't wait to see better lakorns of Por's. So far the ones he starred in at Ch3 were pretty boring).

As for Jui, I don't think she would move either but if she were to move, then whatever floats her boat.
Nai i agree with u just let whatever float that boat, but Ch3 has better quality and
script and the production company they had more than Ch7 cos only the same old one
been known.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Jui should just stay with Ch.7. Ch.3 already have to many actresses and actors already.

How come Ch.3 go after Ch.7 actress and actors. I haven't see Ch.7 go after Ch.3 actresses and actors.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think ch7 care too much about ch3s stars because they already have their favorites and who they want to promote.

as for Ch3, they are always open to have new stars going to their channel. i guess for them is the more the better. plus, they are not too strict with their stars so that's probably one of the reason why ch7 stars want to move there. they also have more quality and challenging role where the stars could expand on their acting

i really hope jui dont move to ch3..dont really like her and ch3 already have way too many actresses. no more for them..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nai i agree with u just let whatever float that boat, but Ch3 has better quality and
script and the production company they had more than Ch7 cos only the same old one
been known.
I think better quality, script and production companies are subjective to one's opinions. There's no qualitative measures that show Ch3 is better than Ch7 or Ch7 is better than Ch3 in any way, other than in the ratings department. But then ratings are typically only a reflection of the popularity of the lakorn amongst the audience, so I don't necessarily think that good ratings=good quality or good script. I know that while not all, but most people do watch lakorns based on who's starring in it. If your favorite actors or actresses are starring in it wouldn't you watch it? And if more people watched then that means more ratings. And if you liked it, then wouldn't your opinions be biased when asked about the quality, script, or the production company?

Sorry for the questions. I was just trying to explain that people always say Ch7 lakorns are crap, but are they sure they don't think it's crap because they're biased about it? Same with Ch3 too. Lots of people think Ch3 portrays too much risque love scenes or do they think it's too indecent because they're used to seeing "imagine it yourself" love scenes from Ch7? So you see, it's all about people's opinions. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think better quality, script and production companies are subjective to one's opinions. There's no qualitative measures that show Ch3 is better than Ch7 or Ch7 is better than Ch3 in any way, other than in the ratings department. But then ratings are typically only a reflection of the popularity of the lakorn amongst the audience, so I don't necessarily think that good ratings=good quality or good script. I know that while not all, but most people do watch lakorns based on who's starring in it. If your favorite actors or actresses are starring in it wouldn't you watch it? And if more people watched then that means more ratings. And if you liked it, then wouldn't your opinions be biased when asked about the quality, script, or the production company?

Sorry for the questions. I was just trying to explain that people always say Ch7 lakorns are crap, but are they sure they don't think it's crap because they're biased about it? Same with Ch3 too. Lots of people think Ch3 portrays too much risque love scenes or do they think it's too indecent because they're used to seeing "imagine it yourself" love scenes from Ch7? So you see, it's all about people's opinions. :)
oh thanks i get your point now hmm maybe i just haven't watch much Ch7 lakorn i mostly
watches Ch3 and Ch5, with Ch7 stars i can't seem to find who's my favourite only just
a few that i know like Aump, Noon W, Jui, Stefan etc i don't know much with the newbies.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
jui should be a free agent hehe. or i want to see her in ch. 5 maybe...although don't know who she'd act with. i wanna see her and Anas or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh freelance how can i forget about it, i wanna see Jui with Pong but with Exact Ch5 and
for Ch3 Ken his a good candidate with her too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont want jui move to ch.3 because i dont think she's that good actress. she should just stay with ch.7 i dont think she will get lucky like por and chompoo. she's average actress.

onahc

sarNie Elites

CH7 is stupid for not seeing talent over youth, Chompoo outshines most if not all CH7 actresses. Just look at Reya, that's all I need to say. She and Por are getting way better roles than they ever did with CH7 and with better actors too!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thank god this news is false. Jui still has 3 years into her contract. She resigned her contract last year.

Credit to dara candy

http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=1266

tinah

sarNie Coma
hm, but she said she just signed with her company which is Kantana and not the channel so does that mean she can still work for other channel as well. well, her answer don't sound as certain that she want to stay so im thinking once her contract is over she would switch over to ch3 if they contact her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hm, but she said she just signed with her company which is Kantana and not the channel so does that mean she can still work for other channel as well. well, her answer don't sound as certain that she want to stay so im thinking once her contract is over she would switch over to ch3 if they contact her.
i was reading that Ch3 gave her a good offer to Jui also they once did it to Aump and
Stefan but now Ch3 still waiting for the words from them.