Wife Store

Reagan

sarNie Adult
The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and cook.

The third floor has wives that love sex, cook, and have money.

The fourth floor has never been visited.

not many people understood this one....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
because all men are satisfied with the third floor lolz.. what else can they possibly want right?! lolz..

Reagan

sarNie Adult
yes to be stereotyping, first floor is all men want they say and there is no reason to go any further,

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahaha...Ladii_TiMELESS, women themselves are as capable as men when it comes to being a pervert...like ones who are "Angels in Disguise" or "Undercover Freaks" :w000t:

The third floor has wives that love sex, cook, and have money.
LOL...I must admit, any women in existence that possesses/acquires such attributes would/could possibly make me weak in the knees :sweat:

The fourth floor has never been visited.

not many people understood this one....
Hmmm..."Birds of a feather flock together"...Ehh maybe, the ladies on this floor are for those men who can think/act beyond and or "outside the bun" as oppose to conforming their wants/needs based upon other men and or the "norm" of society... ;)

Once you've surpassed this imaginary boundary...Then, maybe, we'll be able to understand more of what lies ahead...ummm I meant that 4th floor.

But, whose to say that a lady with such "uniqueness" exists on that level... :p

Reagan

sarNie Adult
yes girls are evil, no such thing as sarnie angels, only sarnie devils =/ I have first hand experience *looks at anne*

anjos

Reagan said:
yes to be stereotyping, first floor is all men want they say and there is no reason to go any further,
[post="103267"][/post]​

agree, agree w/ ya..... MEN will be MEN....