Why?

nolee

sarNie Adult
How come boran stars are barely in modern lakorn? Is it because they don't have the acting skills or different contracts or something? [cause I must admit, some boran stars CAN'T ACT what so ever] The only boran stars I see that's famous is Kob, Benz, Pinky, Kwan, Yardthip, and then some. and why is Ch 7 the only channel making borans? what happened to Ch 3?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky and Kwan aren't even really named as lakornpeunbarn stars because they were just kids..And Yard wasn't even nang aek anyways lol..But anywho it also depends on the contract..Because a lot of people think that DIDA is making lakornpeunbarn but really its called SARMSIAN...It's owned by the same person but SARMSIAN is only for lakornpeunbarn styled..As for DIDA its modern styled lakorn..And these lakornpeunbarn stars are signed with SARMSIAN..You may see them in DIDA lakorn because its owned by the same person but there in contract with SARMSIAN...Hopefully I didn't confused you lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
uh yaya...yeah i want to see some modern lakorn people play boran too...it would be quite exciting..and really different...but then it would be a change for once though because in each and every lakorn it's always the same people playing in the same lakorns over and over agian..just with a different partner....are there not enough thai actors there or something..shoot..hire meeh and ill play ur princess...hahaha

Me: Sadet Pee Payka...Nong Mai Pai Nai Tun Nun...Nong Ja Yoo Gub Sadet Pee Talot Pai Payka!
...Payka Payka...Payka....

JK...I suck at trying to write thai english...sound that out! hahahahaha

Muddie Murda

smile...
Bee Matika...lol not good actress but she lucky enough to be n'ek in boran and modern.

Maybe boran stars just like to act in borans? lol i dunno...i always wondered that too, cuz I was like "hmm what do they look like w/ modern clothes? haha"

Phon

sarNie Adult
dida don't dont make boran lakorn sarmsien does. those 3 headed cartoon looking thing that pops up in the begining of each boran lakorn thats the company that makes boran lakorn. dida just help out with it but its own by the same guy. But in the 80's boran lakorn was made by dara vdo there was no dida in the 80's that started in the late 90's. around the early 90's starting with din nam lom fai sarmsien was open up new and made only boran lakorn help out by dara vdo. dara vdo stop making these lakorn after sarmsien was open. and the reason why some modern actress and actor dont make boran lakorn is becuase they dont look right for it. but now its all different they hire anyone in boran lakorn even if you look korean or japanese. thats why its so good right now.