Why Straight Turn Gay/Les/Bi

Saifah

bite me x___
I dont know, well i've seen alot of people that are SOO straight.. the next thing u know they turn gay. I mean i know its nothing wrong with it but do they like people that have the same thing they have?? its weird, the world is weird. There's hecka lesbian at my school this year, and it makes me wonder why they like the same thing..?? Iono, this is just random..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
you should try talking to them and asking them that....like try to talk to some of the lesbians at your school or something. I think that it'd be very interesting and you'd get more of a personal stand on it. And dont be afraid or watever, they're just people like us who has feelings for another person.

aahahaah this is a good question...;i khnow one guy xho is gay and then he say that gurls deceive it too much and he prefer guys....maybe when he saw gurls is like he saw his mum....ppl have their reasons and to understand take too much time that's why it's better to accept like thay are and don't try to khnow why..

Saifah

bite me x___
lol, a guy went out with a girl, they broke up, he went out with guy next and she got mad. like she wasnt good enough that he dumped her for a guy... thats gross.

Saifah

bite me x___
awww.. soo sad, i dont know how my best friend became a lesbian.. shoot, she was soo straight then she turned les.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it happen .. i wonder about myself at time lol j/k ~ . I have a friend dat a Lesbo ... i have my supious for some time cuz she very touchy but she very pretty and dress very attactive pppl wouldn't think she a Lesbo. She have dis habbit of touching me or any other female when talking to them or close to them ~~ at first i thought she just a nice , friendly and love to hugs ppl.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
WHY THEY TURN GAY? coz theres more cuter ppl in the gay team!

WHY THEY BI? greedy! best of both sexes!!

thaifan

sarNie Egg
awww.. soo sad, i dont know how my best friend became a lesbian.. shoot, she was soo straight then she turned les.
Could you explain what you mean when you said she is stright? It is like she is a very honest person or something. :blink:

it happen .. i wonder about myself at time lol j/k ~ . I have a friend dat a Lesbo ... i have my supious for some time cuz she very touchy but she very pretty and dress very attactive pppl wouldn't think she a Lesbo. She have dis habbit of touching me or any other female when talking to them or close to them ~~ at first i thought she just a nice , friendly and love to hugs ppl.
:eek: i think now i will be becarefull with one gurl who is one of my close friend....because she do like u write but i always think that this is just a game...because she want to seduce more boys...u khnow whezn she saw me she run and hug me...she always kiss me and hold me near her heart but i always think that she just want to provocate some guys....i never see her act like that...when she touch me...say that i have a soft skin :wacko: because when she do like that it have a lot of ppl around us...damn i never saw lesbo that's why i didn't khnow what are their habbit.....u khnow she sleep with a lot of guy and i'm always ready to bet with her about guys around us that's why i always think that she was hétéro but now i doubt...i have to go ask her.....u throw the doubt in my mind....... :(

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Some lost faith in the opposite gender. With the same gender they think they'll understand each other better. Like some girls get fed up with guys not understanding their feelings so they move toward the same gender. Easier to talk to easier to related with.

Some are just confused. Some think they are gay or lesbian. I have a friend who is confused. Lolz but now she's bi.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
bi's are not confused, they just widen there love life, meaning they can fall in love with ANYBODY!, while majority of people limit ourselves to the opposite sex only,

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
love this topic :D:D woooo im one of them queer people!

Saifah

bite me x___
LMAO!! AHAHA, i HAVE SO MANY GAY AND LES FRiENDS NOW AND THEY'RE SO FREAKiN AWESOME BECUASE THEY KEEP YOU LAUGHiN AT RANDOM SHiTS.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Some lost faith in the opposite gender. With the same gender they think they'll understand each other better. Like some girls get fed up with guys not understanding their feelings so they move toward the same gender. Easier to talk to easier to related with.

Some are just confused. Some think they are gay or lesbian. I have a friend who is confused. Lolz but now she's bi.
umm i might somewhat be getting there... i'm constantly getting so fed up with things about guys.... but yeah..... HELP ME!!! :wacko:

vina_lek

I don't think turning is possible unless the person was bisexual to begin with and is just changing their dominant preference. Having a dominant preference geared towards the opposite sex is a lot more prevalent among bisexuals(who don't know they are I think), b/c society approves of it... the need to conform.

Anyway, one should not rule out an entire gender just b/c of a few bad ones, hehe. That's just stereotyping, man. Go out & get to know more new people. :lol:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i kinda knew i wasnt straight when i was like in grade 3 haha buh i was too young to think anything of it.... till grade 6 till yeah and then now im older i know it haha who caresssss what u are its tha inside that counts innit im nice arnt i?? but girlies im taken :p