Why do thai lakons associate sexy with n'rai and prim/proper with n'ek?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I've never seen a n'ek look sexy in a thai lakon. Most are dressed really ugly and covered up or just straight up plain jane.

cecilia

Staff member
I've never seen a n'ek look sexy in a thai lakon. Most are dressed really ugly and covered up or just straight up plain jane.
MUAAHA. poo's sexy and dressed up in rich clothes even though she's poor in JAOSAO RIM TANG.

As for the question itself, i think it's something not only thai lakorn associate with .. it's more like ASIAN b/c ppl assume that only the good one can be n'ek ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
nowadays n'eks arent prim and proper like before. sometime they dressed more sexy than the n'rais. n'rai and n'ek are just as the same now. im so used to it back then how n'ek are more sophisticated without having to dress sexy.

onahc

sarNie Elites
MUAAHA. poo's sexy and dressed up in rich clothes even though she's poor in JAOSAO RIM TANG.

As for the question itself, i think it's something not only thai lakorn associate with .. it's more like ASIAN b/c ppl assume that only the good one can be n'ek ^^

Yes, she's dressed up but her clothes are not sexy.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, she was so provocative doing them latin dance as a birthday present to Stefan's grandpa .. and he seems to enjoy it as well.
Kindda disturbed me in this scene. Also, there's always shot of her chest .. the script must call out for sexy script then or i could just be wrong :p

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I think it's because the culture reveres modesty over arrogance, humility/humble over haughtiness.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
N'Ek nowadays are showing more skin. Sexy but covered up look. haha. N'rai are dressing better now, not showing too much skin. So they're pretty much equal.