WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THAT SONG FOR SARNIE IDOL II?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so i lost track of who the contestants were, what songs they have chosen, and now, ultimately, what stories they have stored up behind their songs.

what i mean is, did you you just like the song that you picked or is their more meaning to it?

umm, i guess i can start...

well, i actually recorded my song before sarnie idol II started...lol...like one day before. it was a HUGE coincidence. my intention was to never join this "event"...obviously because i did not know about it before hand. 555

anywho, a friend had just recently broken up (but had been struggling over) a deep, yet rather deceiving relationship.

and since i sucked really horribly at advising (plus was too busy with work), i didn't know what to do. one day, when i came home from work, i sat down in front of my labtop and pulled up a random song...it was actually voted "most popular" in sarnie idol I (another coincidence). upon listening, a light went on in my head! i was thinking, this song matches my friend's situation identically!! ha! right then and there, i recorde the song, JEP SUM SUM by ann thitma.

the big mistake was sending it to a third person who ultimately forced me to join this event. lol lol this person now had my song in their hands anyway, and they THREATENED to post it everywhere...so i just said "F it, i might as well join...it's all fun n games...get in the spirit."

but thinking back now, i wish had made a redo recording...after all, sarnworld is very important to me...and a half-assed song isn't going to cut it. 555 n then again, oh well!! i was too busy with work, wouldn't have had time anyways! LMAO

k, that's my story...

...so start sharing all you hot contestants!! :p hehehe

L

lalalek

samantha said:
wow thook..good topic=]

well let me see..i chose "ruk ter tee soot" by mint.i recorded this way before sarnie idol II...wasn't planning to join it but what the heck..lol the reason why i pick this song is because i love the meaning to it.relates alot to me.every word said on there remind me of my bf..how he just came into my life and change everything.its crazy how i was in a "fuk up" ass relationship before...i never thought that i was able to love again..and when i said "fuk up" i really mean that.i was hurt..like hurt hurt.but yeah..like i said..ever since i've been with my bf..he brought nothing but happiness into my life..and i always told him that "he's my soot tee ruk..samantha ruk ter tee soot" pretty corny huh? lol yeah...but i love this song way before though..it was on the lakorn with kob & por...since that very first time that i heard it..i fell in love with it...and that's how i feel when im singing it..its like me singing to the one that i love with all my heart :wub:

ok ok..end of my love story..lol anyone else? lol

[post="134290"][/post]​
P'Sam that is just too sweet!!! oh no..there's 2 in my "I vote for you list"...who wants to be next in the list...hahha

noungning

Heartless
lol awwwwwwwwww gosh the reasoning behind the singing makes me curious and want to hear everyone sing already!!! come on bring it bring it!! :w000t:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh man, that is deep sam. wow, then the song must have really hit your core then huh? haha i felt bad for someone else so i sang, but i didn't experience the pain personally so maybe it was only 75% heartfelt. lol

and saifah, im sorry i can't answer sweetie! it's been so long that i can't even remember when we started. many months ago, i know that much.

Pee

sarNie Elites
for me , the month we were supposed to sing i was sick in 3 weeks...and i choose a song to the lakorn
i´ve been watching at home when i was sick..... lol.. i tried my best singing with my coughing... ^^ the lakorn saved me from the boredom anyways =P

hhahaha!

L

lalalek

Pee said:
for me , the month we were supposed to sing i was sick in 3 weeks...and i choose a song to the lakorn
i´ve been watching at home when i was sick..... lol.. i tried my best singing with my coughing... ^^ the lakorn saved me from the boredom anyways =P

hhahaha!
[post="134348"][/post]​
Nong'Pee, what movie song was it? i am sorry that you got sick..... :wavecry:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
samantha said:
*sigh* i just want to hear everyone sing now..well whoever enter the contest...but to me..i think everyone is a winner=] im sure everyone sounds good.picking out a song and being able to sing your heart out to it..i think its pretty hard...but once you put yourself together..im sure its a masterpiece=] every song can relate to each one of us..maybe not personally..but im sure just by us singing it..we feel it inside.like that song that Thook pick..when i hear it..seriously..it makes me cry alot...getting hurt like that over and over again..its just horrible..i know that feeling. but when it comes down to singing a lovey dovey song..that's another feeling...singing our heart out and feeling the love inside..feels good..especially when you have that loving feeling inside for that special someone=]

**dude..i dont think i made any sense..but oh well..im sure you guys can understand what im trying to say*** lol

[post="134578"][/post]​
What the hell! i can sing!lol.No in fact i can whisper lol.I just want to be a judge :p .

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
samantha said:
ben..you silly dork..im not telling you to sing...lol i know that you want to be the "judge" lol geez..lol but whisper? hmmm....wondering how you sound when you whisper..lol
[post="134601"][/post]​
Oh yes! i want to be the judge! :p ...how i sound when i whisper?hummm...like this -------> :shock: :lmao:
U better sing well or no points,lol..jk jk :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz sad part is 2 of sarnworld mods didn't pass it in yet.

we have 7 clips now.

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
samantha said:
ben...you are so silly...you're not even the judge yet..lol but let me tell you this..i sound ewwwwwwwwwwwie...so you better use ear muffs okie dokie..lol jk gosh..if you sound like that when you whisper..then when i sing..its like this :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: lol
[post="134622"][/post]​
Hey Samantha,if u sound so ewwwwwie,let me hear u sing then,i wanna see it :lmao: .People always say they can't sing but in reality they CAN sing! :angry: .
Also,i WANT to be one of the judge!Hiatus,u hear me?lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
asianstyle said:
Hey Samantha,if u sound so ewwwwwie,let me hear u sing then,i wanna see it :lmao: .People always say they can't sing but in reality they CAN sing! :angry: .
Also,i WANT to be one of the judge!Hiatus,u hear me?lol
[post="136893"][/post]​

get LY to marry you maybe I will...

in another lifetime :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
hey i didn't join sarnworld idol because i can't compete because i suck... but i've sang several songs... but the one i'm most passionate about is this song called "yah ruk kow dai mai" and i guess i was a bit broken hearted when i sang this song... and this song was jus expressing my feeling... :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
hey i didn't join sarnworld idol because i can't compete because i suck... but i've sang several songs... but the one i'm most passionate about is this song called "yah ruk kow dai mai" and i guess i was a bit broken hearted when i sang this song... and this song was jus expressing my feeling... :(
[post="137666"][/post]​
awww ning girl, you've got to post that song! i bet you rocked the hell out of that song...well, i guess not exactly "rocked"...or else it would be upbeat or something...but what i meant was that it's probably super good and ur just in denial!! lol