Why did mayura take down tmuth's ngao rak luang jai

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i deleted mine, i have received 2 warnings and it seems that after 3 your account will be deleted by youtube and i prefered closed it myself.

peaches

sarNie Elites
my megaupload links for ngao ruk luang jai lasted for a week until i mentioned it in the download section. i'm 100% sure there's a mayura spy. even my 2 lakorn upload from 2006 has been deleted.

yak

sarNie Adult
Wow.. Damn Mayura spy.. Get a life.. People will buy your lakorn when they know its good.. BUDDHA! Well I rememeber when Mayura were gone. Someone here was a member and was related to them.. Might be that person.. If so.. You F-ed up everything..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
what? you have posted your links here? where? in the khmer section at the thai entertainment?
it's disgusting.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, i'm upset, furious, angry, disgusted: all you want but i am! my account on veoh has been closed (not by me), all my mayura's up on mu has been deleted! all!!!!! my connexion sucks, it takes me days to up a dvd and now all is gone!
tp mayura spy: i know who you are so beware.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
ok, i'm upset, furious, angry, disgusted: all you want but i am! my account on veoh has been closed (not by me), all my mayura's up on mu has been deleted! all!!!!! my connexion sucks, it takes me days to up a dvd and now all is gone!
tp mayura spy: i know who you are so beware.
Really you know? Does that person comment on any topics, i really want to know who it is

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i have an idea about who is it (i also have something to proove it), i think that pleang sney may knows it too.
what really upset me is that i up those lakorns before mayura's back and all my ups are not released in dvd yet by mayura. don't tell me they have released "vimean ksach meas" or "pope 2"!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
speaking about vimean ksach meas and pope 2 i have them at home but on vhs, and you know what really sucks my grandmother is so hard headed and won't upgrade to dvds she complains that they get wrecked too easily. So all my lakorns at home even the ones from 2008 like Nek Tos Sneaha are on vhs :( -_-

So how many lakorns do you guys have at your houses, i have like 20

I have the really old ones like
Satrey mean pus (sam and sangravee)
peakriyear kmean atahcivil (saranyu and sangravee)
silamony ( ann siriam and dodo)
wanida (mew and saranyu)
vimean ksach meas ( new and old version)
pkai pruk (num and kob)
Machass satrey ariya (ann t and willy)
sromal aditikal (nok chatchai and nok jariya) this lakorn was from the late 70's and the remake is jomnong aditijeat starring num and ann t

and i have more newer ones like
nek tos sneaha
prasat amerith
tonakam sneaha
reachany somlaing meas

i have so many lakorns at home and vhs take up so much space the storage room is filled with lakorns

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, i can try to list my mayura's lakorns:
keo pneyt bang (cherry & tik)
kleung chgnan srelagn la'orl (tik k &patson)
vimean ksach meas (only old version, i'm dying to have the new version with num and joy)
pope 2 (ann s & saranyu)
pkay preuk (kob & num)
sleuk tcheu tchrou meun tchgnai pi kol (kob & num)
jomnong aditajeat (num & ann t)
meight treum tear dey (aom p & captain)
pekryear jambach (namfon k & bee s)
pchu komhung (oil & aum)
jrovak snaeh (oil & aum)
koo kam (both version)
molaup derm asoke (both version)
tbong lom pitch (namfon k & bee s)
plov kamateph (janie & andrew)
kamateph kloun touch (aum & chakrit)
and more...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just went through the storage room and found
Tearakaw Beysarch (Por T and Namfon P)
Chin Chean Banh Cham Chet (Off Pongpat, Kwang K, Kade Tarntup and yui jearinan)
Snokei Untowng Sneah (Noon and Chakrit)
Reatrey Nao Bangkok (Janie and Rome)
Teranakam Doung CHet vibat sneah ( Aum and Margie)
Preah Chan Beysarch ( Kong and Rita)
Bondole Chet Sneah (ken and JAnie)
Rothanak Mony ( Utt and Joy R)
Bontowng Morodok (NUm and Aum)
Sromal Asoak ( Pong and Pueng)
Sombork Sneaha (Mam and Pong)
Somlaing Bawk Somneang Sneah ( Stephan and Kwan) This lakorn sucks

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
yes i have an idea about who is it (i also have something to proove it), i think that pleang sney may knows it too.
what really upset me is that i up those lakorns before mayura's back and all my ups are not released in dvd yet by mayura. don't tell me they have released "vimean ksach meas" or "pope 2"!
Sajenna, it doesn't matter whether it was on VHS and never or had not release on DVD - they pull them all out. Dubbed Lakorn and eKomsantime had a lot of the very old lakorn that was on VHS and converted to DVDs, they were asked to pull off as well.

Bottom line, anything with MAYURA voice is a NO NO

Someone is adding this lakorn on youtube actually ( mayura dubbed) for people who really want to watch it..i will try to up it on megaupload this week...