Why did mayura take down tmuth's ngao rak luang jai

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm kinda bothered with Mayura's copyright thingy, why did they have to take down tmuth's video? I mean come on she paid for it so she should have a right to upload it plus everyone knows all credits goes to mayura <_<

hales

sarNie Hatchling
She's reuploading it on megaupload and megavideo and I'm helig post links on here for her.

Mayura probably thinks it's gonna affect their sales or something. Shoot..if she didn't upload it ome of us wouldn't have nknow they came back to dubb!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
even if it's hard for tmuth, i can understand Mayura. there's a lot of people who sell their movies but copy not original and if you look at their website, they did an "effort" with the price of their lakorns: they are cheaper than ntry and their voices are better. tmuth should just up on megavideo, it's like youtube but the quality is way better.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I so agree with you. If it isn't tmuth no one would know about mayura coming back.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in youtube, yes but don't you check their website? mayuravoiceproduction.com , they were down for only 2 days

hales

sarNie Hatchling
in youtube, yes but don't you check their website? mayuravoiceproduction.com , they were down for only 2 days
I;m sorry sajenna but guess what mayura did to me...they lied and reported meto yt and got my yt acct suspended...then I find out they got tmuth suspended!!! What wories me now since they "claimed" copyrighted materials...what if other yt uploaders that share thai laorns not dubbed get sited and suspended too. I think mayura just stirred up serious issues now. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I;m sorry sajenna but guess what mayura did to me...they lied and reported meto yt and got my yt acct suspended...then I find out they got tmuth suspended!!! What wories me now since they "claimed" copyrighted materials...what if other yt uploaders that share thai laorns not dubbed get sited and suspended too. I think mayura just stirred up serious issues now. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
i feel sorry for tmuth: she has tons of videos on her account. maraphang got deleted too. maybe, they do for account with followers? i mean, they were more than 1000. by the way, what was your account on youtube?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mayura is being a dick, they removed every single mayura video on youtube, someone should go call and complain!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the owner of mayura knows since a long time that there are mayura videos on youtube but he does nothing, his own niece is cutiekhmergirl and she has up mayura lakorns.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
cutiekhmergirl his own niece's account is suspended too, *sigh* i'm not happy i love their voices but i am so pissed off :angry:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Although I'm disappointed, I do understand that they're doing it because they're worried about profits--otherwise they might go out of business again. That was the main reason they stopped dubbing lakorns a few years back.

I wonder if Ntry and Blue DVD would follow suit--I certainly hope not (despite me hating their voices). :(

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm beginning to like Ntry now that they replace the male voice, the girl's voice is a little annoying but at least they don't go around removing people's vids like mayura, i hope ntry and blue will never follow mayura. On my playlists i had so many good lakorns, like Tbong Lom Pich and now shit, does anyone know a good site to watch lakorns other than veoh, viikii, or youtube??????

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm beginning to like Ntry now that they replace the male voice, the girl's voice is a little annoying but at least they don't go around removing people's vids like mayura, i hope ntry and blue will never follow mayura. On my playlists i had so many good lakorns, like Tbong Lom Pich and now shit, does anyone know a good site to watch lakorns other than veoh, viikii, or youtube??????
You can try khmeraccess.com but they only have a few thai lakorns (none of them are mayura dubbed though), there's mostly chinese dramas.

peaches

sarNie Elites
the ntry guy is the same but he doesn't sound sick this time
http://www.khmeraccess.com/video/viewvideo/18934/p10-onteak-besdong.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No, Ntry changed the main guy's voice listen to it and you'll hear a difference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWhInif53Nc ;)