Why are people so obsessed over stars they will never meet?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol he's adorable huh? Just like a little chipmunk.

Yes, soo nice too!! His wife "Khun Kanikar" was there to but I couldn't spot her again. He looks like he lost weight or maybe he just look bigger on camera. LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Yes, soo nice too!! His wife "Khun Kanikar" was there to but I couldn't spot her again. He looks like he lost weight or maybe he just look bigger on camera. LOL
Did you go see the musical?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
so I used to (and still do sometimes) not understand why people would buy things that celebrities endorsed. Then years after my obsession with D2B and buying everything and anything with their names and faces printed on them, I realized, that I was one of those people I critisized lmao. I don't know why I'm so obsessed but it's like my life depended on them, like there's this connection between us that you people don't understand! He loves me you know! He loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lols on a more serious note, they or the characters they play and the universe in their lakorn is everything out of a dream and we as human beings love to dream and fantasize for something "larger than life" therefore equating to celebrities as larger than life. Lmao I will be a 50 yr old woman obsessing over lakorn pr'eks but oh well!!!!