Why are people so obsessed over stars they will never meet?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I'm not obesse over star but I do have star crush but not to the point where I have their pictures all over my wall , phone , blog , IG nor do I follow all their news, project, dating style ect --- I take that back , not star but I was obesse over an janpanese anime series before , during my kiddie years of course and yes , I have poster, collections item , ect ect all over my room lol & I even skip school to meet the creator of my favorite Japanese manga at the fan meetings HAHAHA. I was obesse over the anime b/c it make me laugh , drift to another world & away from reality , from a stressful life such as school & parent , I love the series so much I want to be in that world and so I buy their products. But I never obesse over real life star/person. i just have girl crush on two star only, Aff & Bow ^^^^

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Good acting could come naturally for some while for others, they need practice & experience. Whether an actress/actor could act/could not act is one's subjective opinions.

I have my favorites. I don't defend them when others have different opinions about them. I hate to repeat myself, read my previous post in here where I listed the problems to get the clear picture! I hate to keep repeating myself.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm... I'm not a fan of both girls, but in my opinion Yaya and Kim are at the same level of acting skill. Kim was mostly given fisty bratty roles and somewhat good at it. Yaya was mostly given innocent, cutesy role which she was also good in. These two ladies still needs a lot of improvement in the acting department. Kim hasn't convince me she's good in comedy roles yet. I didn't find her funny in that remake of Ann's lakorn where she pretend to be a maid. Yaya hasn't been in a drama lakorn, but we'll get to see her soon, so we'll see from there.

Ms.Zoe

Hmmm....your two posts kind of contradicting lol. I still stand firm about one's acting is a subjective matter :).

beachboy777 said:
just my opinion.. with all your respect.
Hold up! okay yaya's fans out there for all your respect, I just think she need more practice. I really like Kimberly, she's amazing! she's not perfect, she cheated. but she still a great actress.. that's just my opinion. yaha she is good too, but not as good as Kimberly.

beachboy777 said:
Doesn't matter what age.. If you're good your good.. Some actors been acting for years and they still can't act.

Ms.Zoe said:
Good acting could come naturally for some while for others, they need practice & experience. Whether an actress/actor could act/could not act is one's subjective opinions.
I have my favorites. I don't defend them when others have different opinions about them. I hate to repeat myself, read my previous post in here where I listed the problems to get the clear picture! I hate to keep repeating myself.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The things you can't have, you want. I get overly obsess too but not to the point of violating their privacy. I feel so bad for Korean celebrities out of all the Asian entertainers. Using menstrual blood to write a love letter to your idol, being drag off the stage, constantly being stalk 24/7, not by paparazzi but obsess fans  etc are the things that take obsession to a new level. That is just outright insane!!! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah , crazy fan , I can never understand it , that why I'm only obesse over cartoon lolll I can just replay the DVD if I miss.them.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
The things you can't have, you want. I get overly obsess too but not to the point of violating their privacy. I feel so bad for Korean celebrities out of all the Asian entertainers. Using menstrual blood to write a love letter to your idol, being drag off the stage, constantly being stalk 24/7, not by paparazzi but obsess fans  etc are the things that take obsession to a new level. That is just outright insane!!! 
Say what.... mentrual blood to write love letter??!!! That's grossssss and crazy obsession there! OMG!

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao!!!! I'm sorry that's funny! I had big crush on P'Kob since Sai Lo Hid and I still think she's hot! But I'm not obsess with her. I get over it when she got married to P'Brook.

Ms.Zoe

I think those over obsessed fans who do insane, crazy things have some sort of problems emotionally & mentally.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'i forgot to comment about the blood lol, i have a client who bring in mentrual blood in a cup and said she want to use it as an ink for her cross tattoo !! Of course the artist freak out and refuse to tatt her . crazy ppl out there for real.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
beachboy777 said:
Lmao!!!! I'm sorry that's funny! I had big crush on P'Kob since Sai Lo Hid and I still think she's hot! But I'm not obsess with her. I get over it when she got married to P'Brook.

Dreams crushed. LMAO jk 

sarN said:
O'i forgot to comment about the blood lol, i have a client who bring in mentrual blood in a cup and said she want to use it as an ink for her cross tattoo !! Of course the artist freak out and refuse to tatt her . crazy ppl out there for real.

Urgh......

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
New & Jiew is in L.A right now and I am jealous that I will not be able to see them. Anyone planning on seeing them or had already seen them??

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Crazy fans has no shame though. Ed Sheeran said that a fan baked him a cake, and it looks good. So, he cut it and found a clump of hair. The host was making fun of it and Ed was like, maybe she wants to be inside of me hahahha. So gross.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would be scared to eat or taking anything from fans like that. So gross!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ed's crazy fan must be talented to fill hair in cake batter without letting it spread :secret:
well it was scary to just hear it, would have scared the s@#$ out of him then :nailbiter:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken P is Zeus and if anyone criticize him, I will send bolts of lightening on you guys' head, fyi :numchuck: lol jk jk.

Lucien great topic.Omg I missed this thread when it was hot lol, I used up my daily likes in the first 2 pages. Criticisms are fine, Praises are good, Debates are fun but what aren't fine, good, and fun is when someone get so all out personally offended that they call out other people in a rude way. NOT TO MENTION ANY MEMBER(S) NAME <~~~ like that lol.

I find it funny that even in a neutral thread some names get thrown in and it all of a sudden raises tension levels :coverlaf:

What I find really disturbing are not the fans who would not allow criticism but fans who are soo obsessed that they start having conversations with themselves praising the stars :shrug: :hide: .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some fans have conversations with themselves praising the stars? Hmmm...that is so wrong on so many levels. Not sure what to think of that.