• Art Phasut & Sara Legge
  • Cheer & Kan
  • Nadech & Yaya
  • Mark Prin & Mint Chalida (SOON TO BE)
  • Om & Cherry
  • Yuke & View
  • Pope & Esther
  • Rome & Rita

As you can see, i'm not naming any from last year. lol Although there were SO MANY PAIRS that i loved as a pair from last years lakorns. :D

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Umm&Yaya

I'm anxiously waiting for maya tawan!

Umm&Cherry will have a lakorn soon so I'm looking forward to that coupling too...

D~D

sarNie Adult
Not a huge fan of Yaya and Nadech but they do look amazingly cute together.
My favorite couples this year are:
-Kim/Mark
-Marie/Boy
-Margie/Boy
-Cherry/Om
-Ploy/Aum
For the win, I say Cherry and Om. Their chemistry really shines in Rak Auk Akkard.
OMG... Me too. I'm not really a nadech and yaya fan but they are adorable 2gether. :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
My favorite couples for 2012:
  • Mark Prin & Mint Chalida (ALWAYS!!! <3)
  • Great & Eye (ALWAYS!!! <3)
  • Nadech & Yaya (ALWAYS!!! <3)
  • Cheer & Kan
  • Om & Cherry
  • Son & View (ALWAYS! <3)
  • Mario & Fern (ALWAYS! <3)
  • Pope & Esther
  • Art Phasut & Sara Legge
  • Rome & Chompoo (ALWAYS! <3)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I surprisingly like Art and Sara in MDS. They're a refreshing couple besides your typical mix match of 4HJHKK pairs. I'm tempted to say Dome and Davika too but I'll wait until I see more progression in TTS. Same applies to other lakorn couples which their lakorn hasn't aired yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Deaw and Maprang in Ruk kerd nai talard sod. their couple is so fun to watch. like watching wong wieng hua jai, sa wan bieng, and jum loey ruk all in one from their couple. they both play their characters great and have amazing chemistry. and off screen they look very close too. very cute pairs on and off screen. wish they'll pair up again soon. they are the only reason i watch this lakorn. fell in love with them as a pairs in here and want them to be a real couple off screen too.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
For me, it has to be Sara Legge and Art Pasut AND Yaya and Nadech. Manee Daen Suang is my obsession this year and they were just too damn cute together in there. As for Yaya and Nadech, I'm not even overly fanatic about them but everything about this pair really grabs my attention. Yadech are meant to be. Yep.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
As for now I love...

Grate & Eye from Sixth sense lol u just got to love them... :heart:
Dome & Mai :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Adding on or still on...

MarKim -----> FOREVER & ALWAYS
Mark & Ann -----> they are so sweet
Ken P & Janie ----> Ken and his Chem with older women lol
Grate & Eye ----> still love them
Son & View ----> still love them 2

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I will always love Markim because to me they look great together.

New and Mai- I love both of them and love them more together.

Natthew and Tubtim, so cute in Neur Manoot

Grate and Eye are so cute in the sixth sense, I loved their couple more than any othr and saw their pairing as the main pra'nangs.

As for Yadech, there are times I love them together, but other's it's annoying, but still love them.