Who's your favorite couple for 2013?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
My current obsession couple of 2013 is Toomtam+Vill too. Oh My, a fantasy couple made from heaven! :) :yummy:  Toomtam, I'm so in love with you! :kiss2:  :kiss2:

I can't find any other real hot picture at the moment.  For now, this will do. :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :heart:  :yes:  :yes:  :yummy:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AnnTfan said:
Toomtam and Vill. Omg! This couple is just.... amazing!
And for sure Tik and Ann ^_^

:spin: :yes: about Toomtam and Vill. I'm looking forward to Tik and Ann, too! :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
queenyeon said:
yep, definitely Toomtam & Vill! 

:shock2: :faint: :clap2:

I have to think about the other couples for this year and analyze if I love them as much as I love Toomtam and Vill. :scratchhead2: I love your new icon/display picture and signature, Queenyeon! Looking beautiful like the others before it! Great job once again! :thumbsup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay here a confession...i eat up my own words...one of da best couple tat i totally dash out of but fall back and fell in love with is...BIE SUKIRT & NOONA NUENGTHIDA...Kobori & Hideko/Angsumalin!!! :heart: :heart:

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
2013  = James Ma & Mint Chalida
                             :heart: 
             Ronnapee & Piengkwan

for moi!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There were a few for me this year, but I think this is my favorite of the entire year so far lol Mai Warit & Prim Prima. 

I know this is corny looking, but I does not have a creative mind :( some of my favorite scenes from Episode 26 Lol.