Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My New Crush..... :pervie: :pervie:

Khun Chai Pawaornruj & Than Ying Rasawan

Aum Atichart & Janie Tienphosuwan

Always...hehehehe MK

coralista

sarNie Hatchling

Matt and Film. Not only can they both actually act but they're approach to comedy is natural. They're so compatible and entertaining

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Mine always YADECH! But anyway, Yaya and Aum, Mark and Kim!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mine will always be RCRomeoChompoo but now i will add Kichy(KenP/PichyORNamtarn, Pteam POPEPLOY, Phet&Toey
and I'm back loving Aum/Janie its been quite awhile they are apart now they reuniting a 2nd lakorn 

oh btw BombLida Cubic and Son&Patricia

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching Sud Sai Pan and I really like Vill and Toomtam together. They have great chemistry and are physically compatible.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I'm watching Sud Sai Pan and I really like Vill and Toomtam together. They have great chemistry and are physically compatible.
sarasona said:
though its too early to say...
so far its, TOOTAM  and VILL :cloud9:
matt and film

Oh, yeaaaaaaaaaaah. :D :yes: I do enjoy the other new pairings for this year, but they're my favorite so far. :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So to sum up, I like:

1. Anne and Tik (Yah Leum Chun): Although it's still in production, they look good together already!
2. Nadech and Kim (Raeng Pradtana): I kind of lost interest after episode 8, but I seriously think they are perfectly suited. They both look very mature for their age and they deserve another lakorn together.
3. Ken and Namtarn (Majurat See Nampeung): Despite the huge age gap they look great together. Namtarn is, in my opinion, Ken's best leading lady in terms of physical compatibility.
4. Toomtam and Vill (Sud Sai Pan): As mentioned above.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
^Sweet_09, I love that kissing picture of Toomtam and Vill! :D Too bad their kiss is zoomed out, but it leaves a lot to my imagination! :lolyup: