Who's your favorite couple for 2013?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Janie & Aum, those two are just perfect together! 
Rome & Chompoo 
Great & Preem, despite their huge age gap I like them already! I still prefer him best with Matt though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
Janie & Aum, those two are just perfect together! 
Rome & Chompoo 
Great & Preem, despite their huge age gap I like them already! I still prefer him best with Matt though
P'Great now also looks good with Mint N i don't see any sparkling between Great/Preem 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Of course I'will choose BIE & NOONA..why? because they chemistry beyond amazing, so sizzling like my favourite hot sizzling yee mee..sooooo YUMMY  :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yah Leum Chun has just started filming, but Anne and Tik look GREAT together in the pics I've seen thus far, so my favorite couple of 2013 as of today is: 

Credit: Ann FC (I got it from YLC's FB fanpage though)

Anne and Tik as Wadee and Khem in Yah Leum Chun! They look freak'n CUTE/HOT in this picture even though the quality of the pics is bad. 

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Great & Preem even though Khun Chai Tharathorn is a boring lakorn but I keep watch it because I want to see them together  :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Annik and KimBarry, soon my Markim again ^.^

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Toomtam/Charebelle :wub:
Bie/Noona, they're really convincing as Kobori and Ang :teary:

looking forward to Mark/Kim, Toomtam/Vill

Kim & Nadech- At first, I thought the Kim and Nadech pairing wasn't going to be suitable for Raeng Bpradtana but man, was I wrong?!
Noona & Bie- The cutest Angsamalin and Kobori ever!
Charebelle & Toomtaam- The new "it" couple for CH5. (Charebelle looks cute with Mike Pirath too)

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Of course its the ultimate best couple of this generation, Kimbarry. Nadech is literally a god descended from heaven and Kim is miss perfection and is the second best thing that's ever existed aside from the queen, Anne Thongprasom 555555555555555555+

Yeah no. I would say Tootam and Charbelle. Not a fan of Charbelle but this couple has chemistry and bring the best of each other.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
coralista said:
Of course its the ultimate best couple of this generation, Kimbarry. Nadech is literally a god descended from heaven and Kim is miss perfection and is the second best thing that's ever existed aside from the queen, Anne Thongprasom 555555555555555555+

You & your sarcasm, I can't  :lmao3:

I might add Matt & Film! I'm so into PRPR right now!