Who's your favorite couple for 2013?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Pope and N'Mew Nittha, James J and Bella
of course my beloved RC RomeoChompoo

next crush - P'Film and N'Matt, P'Rome and N'Matt, James J and Punch, P'Chakrit and P'Chompoo K'Charles/K'Sai
P'Pope and P'Ploy 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:scratchchin: It's a little too early for me to answer this thread, but I guess it's better to do it now than later so we won't forget the lakorns that are airing now. Haha. Let's see which one's I've seen. So far the only 2013 lakorns I've watched are Raeng Pradtana (not yet finished) and Roy Lae Sanae Luang (haven't completely aired). I would say Nadech and Kim, as Pit and Thae, are my favorite couple for now. Later it will definitely change. HAHA.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nadech & Kim aka Kimberry or NK! Of course Rome & Chompoo aka RC :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mteam in NM2.
Boy and Nong Unda lol not Bella. No not in terms of pra ek nang ek but capabilities. Nong Unda has a very bright future ahead of her.

upcoming soon
James M and Chalida in KCR

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
Mteam in NM2.
Boy and Nong Unda lol not Bella. No not in terms of pra ek nang ek but capabilities. Nong Unda has a very bright future ahead of her.

upcoming soon
James M and Chalida in KCR
its suppose to James Ma and Chalida KCR 

imsobored

sarNie Egg
nadech and kimberly
mint and mark
coming up would be:
janie and um: they have good chemistry from the pictures can't wait for their lakorn to come out.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I really can't wait to see Film and Matt from PRPR and Top and Wawwa from The Sixth Sense.
Currently...none.
Unless you include a ship that only had 4 minutes of interaction in a mv?

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
my favorite couple of 2013 is definitely Bie & Noona & Art +Sara and Margie and Peter.

Reactions: NdA

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Once again, it's shortly lived but I do adore James J&Mew together very much! I don't know how likely both will ever pair up but when they do I will be in seventh cloud! Beyond happiness!!!  :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Daisy I am shipping James J with Mew Nittha too but at the same time i am loving the JJ/Bella too 
I am loving Tik/Anne, Pope+Ploy another member of pteam, JJ/Punch, James Ma/Mint C, oh a new one Son Yuk and Pang Ornjira