Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sexy Mafia Leader "wannabe"

• Handsome Nice Guy

• Total voters

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i did it. i got ahead of myself .. excite for this fiction .. here's the fiction cover..
OMG!! ceci!! I love the poster!! :wub: it so HOT!!

I just started to make the slideshow today...I might be done by tomorrow... :lol:

for the poll, you'll know who is who once the slideshow is complete... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
for me... i voted Handsome nice guy... i see oguri shun always like that in series... i like quiet but handsome and nice... ^_^ reminds me of his role in hana kimi, hana yori dango, detective conan, GTO... execept from gokusen... lol... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol omg i voted for the mafia wannabe..need i to say who fits that role?? :lol:

ps thats a hot wallie ceci..love it! man she even got a tattoo!!! lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i manipulate Fon's face to Hyori's dark angel photoshoot. i can't find any good but sexy tomboy picture of Fon so i figure, dark angel fits this role .. emo, goth, hard rocker tom-girl will fit Fon perfectly :loool: glad everyone likes it .. looking at the cover now, these guys are so hard for me to choose, everyone of them is GOOD LOOKING ..

and it's not helping either .. i like their personality ideal LOl ... donna, can't wait.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^i manipulate Fon's face to Hyori's dark angel photoshoot. i can't find any good but sexy tomboy picture of Fon so i figure, dark angel fits this role .. emo, goth, hard rocker tom-girl will fit Fon perfectly :loool: glad everyone likes it .. looking at the cover now, these guys are so hard for me to choose, everyone of them is GOOD LOOKING ..

and it's not helping either .. i like their personality ideal LOl ... donna, can't wait.

that's why the tattoo is so familiar... :lol: :) <3 love it~!

i voted for the hot geek....lolz.....

like the banner of yours... ^_^ :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
i voted for the hot geek....lolz.....
muahah. i vote for that one also :blush:
i'm just curious to know who will play this hot geek man. i see tikker in this role :lol:
krit is very playboy, wuchun is cute musician, oguir is handsome nice guy, and wonbin is sexy mafia leader 'wannabe' --guns&talk :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooooooooo i luv the poster ceci .. so good lol.. when i was lookin at fon im like that body looks familiar.. n so i guessed hyori n it was hehe xp .. HOT .. lol.. i love the poster hehe..

i cant wait for this fic donna hehe xp ...

n omg gang rape.. >_< ..

lalalalallalalalalalallalalaa...

nikki1786

LizQuen
muahah. i vote for that one also :blush:
i'm just curious to know who will play this hot geek man. i see tikker in this role :lol:
krit is very playboy, wuchun is cute musician, oguir is handsome nice guy, and wonbin is sexy mafia leader 'wannabe' --guns&talk :lol:
OGURI turned into MUSICIAN and WU CHUN turned into nice guy..... i watch the teaser. its ok... i love them both... besides my SHUn played the violin well... ^_^

whoooooooooo i luv the poster ceci .. so good lol.. when i was lookin at fon im like that body looks familiar.. n so i guessed hyori n it was hehe xp .. HOT .. lol.. i love the poster hehe..

i cant wait for this fic donna hehe xp ...

n omg gang rape.. >_< ..

lalalalallalalalalalallalalaa...
hell... no GANG RAPE... just an accident... Fon kicks butt here... >_____<

cecilia

Staff member
dang, donna. me loving it ..
the flying sperms kick butt.

and fon from MHLP .. this is awesome.
so can't wait. like everyone, i want a 2nd trailer.LOl

nikki1786

LizQuen
dang, donna. me loving it ..
the flying sperms kick butt.

and fon from MHLP .. this is awesome.
so can't wait. like everyone, i want a 2nd trailer.LOl

same here... ^_^ for a second thought.... Fon looks like HORIKITA MAKI on that flick~! maybe because of her wig... reminds me of HANA KIMI again... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
A very short prologue... it is the part where everything started to heat up! :lol:

Prologue (sneak peek... :lol:)

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" Everyone shouted in unison except Fon. A tomboy like she is, she's never exposed to these kinds of things. With her eyes as wide as saucers and her jaw is completely dropped, she was curious on what she is about to see.

Beads of sweat are already forming on his forehead. Stripping in front of his housemates is...is... CRAZY! It's even crazier when a girl is in the room! He gave them a grin and was slowly unbuttoning his pants.

"What the hell?! You're so slow, man! Let me do it for you!" Kimchi boy suggested.

"NO!" He shouted.

"I-I can do it..." He uttered nervously. Slowly, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his zipper. With trembling hands, he pulled down his pants and underwear nervously. He was still wearing his t-shirt and his hotdog was still covered.

"Now, take off your t-shirt so we can see how small your hotdog is!" Tik commented and he laugh so hard. Won Bin laughed with him as well. Wu Chun slowly took off his shirt and BAM! He was completely naked now. Everyone in the room stared at him, except for Tik and Won Bin who were still laughing excessively. Everyone was shocked when they saw his hotdog, especially Fon. It was here first time to see one!

"Holy cow....it's HUGE..." Fon whispered to herself nervously but Tik and Won Bin heard her. They suddenly stopped laughing and took a closer look on what everyone was seeing.