*Ice*

sarNie Adult
well i got this idea from BoAjjung

so whos ur bestfriend in sarnie I dont think i have a bestfriend lol

noungning

Heartless
i used to have one too... but now she's more like a *!@#$#

---------------edit------------------

oops i got personal... my best friend in sarnworld goes to plum plum plammm ... i think i don't know lmao

but darvil is a good stress buster, please try him for any sadistic behaviours u may have lmao :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
who wants to be my best friend??

jk...i dont believe in best friends. Only close friends. Or really really close friends. Or really really close friends. lol.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i guess i am everyones friend for them lol ma best friend is ma sister in home life but i know kno who ma sarnie bestie is heheh

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
active on sarnie?!?! or just sarnies?? haha well my "bestfriends" on here that I complain to are muddie, momo, and Anneee. The people I talk to alot.. are Lek, muddie, momo, anneee, sarath,ly and those who comes in the chat.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
bugsy said:
who wants to be my best friend??

jk...i dont believe in best friends. Only close friends. Or really really close friends. Or really really close friends. lol.
[post="167148"][/post]​
bao's the greatest, everyone wants to be bao's friend, bao bao bao bao bao bao

SACK!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
$.50
[post="168490"][/post]​
wow...you're generous. I was thinking someone would start at $.1. Lols ray...i kid i kid.

And sarath and 1-luv3-you.....you guys can be my close friends. Deal?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
i used to have one too... but now she's more like a *!@#$#

---------------edit------------------

oops i got personal... my best friend in sarnworld goes to plum plum plammm ... i think i don't know lmao
Hahaha Ning Ning...what word would that be? IF, it's the "B" word, then there's an extra letter :lol:

Want me to send her stink bombs? :p

LOL...I'm not too sure about "virtual" best friends, but I do have a few here that I can pretty much predict what they'll say / think depending on the situations... :ph34r:

Though, I do have one particular person that is quite similiar to me in many aspects... :wub: yes, fascinating and odd at the same time.

But, ehhh maybe "friendship" can exist despite the dimensional differences...IF only you'd allow it.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
bugsy said:
wow...you're generous. I was thinking someone would start at $.1. Lols ray...i kid i kid.

And sarath and 1-luv3-you.....you guys can be my close friends. Deal?
[post="168497"][/post]​
aww Tao accepts anyone to be a close friend if they accept her too thankies bugsy :wub:

Hiatus

Super Momo
my best friend.... errr more like my best friendS lol

that would be muddie, KT, Krystal that's pretty who I like to annoy and Lek lol the stinker and music stinker!!!

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

my best friends is my baby Samantha because I love her with all my heart and soul, she's my special girl I love you baby.