Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kob S.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ann T.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to choose between them all, but I can't. They all, to me, have their personal beauty. Anne, has this sophisticated look; Aump has the sexy look; Noon, has the natural look; and kob has the conservative look. This is my opinion. But they are all beauties to me...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
deffinly ann!!...she looks good w/o makeup and she jus looks cute in anything..she jus has this thing about her..i think its cause you can tell shes mixed lol

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think everyone is pretty in their own way. As for wrinkles I think most of the actress mention should have some except Mo since she's still fresh blood...but with them wrinkle or lack of collagen I still find most or all still quite lovely.

Ann is gorgeous this gal has awesome features...I'm a girl and I love stairing at her.

Kob is very pretty and cute and adorable feature wise. She has a face that no other comes close to in the cuteness category. I also love looking at her cuz she's so darn cute!

Noon she's pretty and fresh quite lovely.

Mo she's like very pretty and cute.

Aum I think she's quite pretty and her eyes are beautiful.

Well there's a lot missing but one actress who I think is gorgeous too is Aom Phiyada she is so darn cute and goregous, the girl has great feature and there's youthfulness in her.

Oh yeah back on topic...I didn't vote! lolz

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i find Aump most beautiful although everyone else is beautiful. Noon is beautiful indeed but nowadays, she seems a bit worried and is aging quickly. Kob is very beautiful indeed.. as she ages, she gets more beautiful.. there's like nothing wrong with her looks... Ann is beautiful but her beauty to me is like more traditional and classy.

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
Okay, since my favorite actress Pinky-Savika wasn't on, I'd go with Noon. She's really pretty and great features...love her hair though. As for Ann she's okay, but I don't think of her as my favorite...

I think that the younger generation stars are missing...like Yardthip, Pinky, and Kwan...

So I'd go with Noon!!!

max

sarNie Elites
HARD, so hard, but I went with Aum Patcharapa..... but I almost want to say Ann Thongprasom because there is a different between beautiful and sexy =) !!

myx

sArNieZ
i like both noon and ann. but i choose noon, cuz i watch her lakorn more than ann. i only watch 1 lakorn of ann, which is aum rak.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
HARD, so hard, but I went with Aum Patcharapa..... but I almost want to say Ann Thongprasom because there is a different between beautiful and sexy =) !!
haha so ur saying that Aum is Beautiful?..and Anne is Sexy? hahaha

i like both noon and ann. but i choose noon, cuz i watch her lakorn more than ann. i only watch 1 lakorn of ann, which is aum rak.
once u watch more of Anne's lakorns you'll be hooked! :yahoo:

jaofa

sarNie Egg
definitely ann ... she's internationally beautiful ... sculpted features and flawless skin and hair =)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
my vote goes to kob. w/o kob's beauty i didn't think i will ever watch thai drama until she came along. she was what got me addicted.