Nok Vs Ann

• Nok S

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Ann T

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
as much as i love nok, i would have to say that ann t is better. i've seen ann and nok in all sorts of roles but ann makes me believe her characters are completely different people with different dynamics. from evil to tomboy to hi-so to twins to soft spoken to princess to crazy to funny n silly to a billion other things! haha too many to point out.

with nok, she's more limited to certain parts only (though she performs them EXTREMELY well). i'm not saying that nok can't go beyond that. i'm just saying that i have not seen her do it as much as ann nor has she displayed the same ranges as ann.

as a whole, both ladies are very strong in their art. haha love them!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I have to go with Nok also. This lady is superb. I was amazed at how good her acting is whenever I watch her lakorns. She makes you feel all the pain that's going through her when you're watching her cry and I normally don't like watching the older generation people. Ann is good also but she does seem to over react sometime.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
nok s, she's the best! ann overacts sometimes like in her last lakorn with ken, the one where her name was "narin". nok s never overacts but she can make you hate her like in "talay risaya" or love her like in "klin kaew klang jai" and she's so beautiful!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
as much as i love nok, i would have to say that ann t is better. i've seen ann and nok in all sorts of roles but ann makes me believe her characters are completely different people with different dynamics. from evil to tomboy to hi-so to twins to soft spoken to princess to crazy to funny n silly to a billion other things! haha too many to point out.

with nok, she's more limited to certain parts only (though she performs them EXTREMELY well). i'm not saying that nok can't go beyond that. i'm just saying that i have not seen her do it as much as ann nor has she displayed the same ranges as ann.

as a whole, both ladies are very strong in their art. haha love them!
well said !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just found this thread...its it too late to give my vote?? :scratchchin:

i think from my avatar & siggie you'll know that my vote goes to Anne...never watch Nok's lakorn so no comment but i heard she's very good actress..

but with anne,i can feel her role..when she's happy,sad,suffer pain..the only role that i thing she overreact was in SPGt (but its in some scene,not overall)..
and she's cry beautifully...hard to describe her acting but about her cries..she know how to cry because of happy,cry because of sad,cry because of pain.....
i can feel it..

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haha different generation, how can they be compared? Both are good actress though. They are like legendary now. I'm Nok's fan but not Anne.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I voted for Ann because I grew up watching her lakorns and her fame and improvements from the beginning until now. I've seen some of Nok's lakorns too and she also blows me away they are both great actresses but I'm going to be a bit biased towards the actress I grew up watching and fell in love with :) Ann is such a great actress and watching her improve each year is amazing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I voted for Ann because I grew up watching her lakorns and her fame and improvements from the beginning until now. I've seen some of Nok's lakorns too and she also blows me away they are both great actresses but I'm going to be a bit biased towards the actress I grew up watching and fell in love with :) Ann is such a great actress and watching her improve each year is amazing.
well describe Cee :bravo:

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
my vote comes to p'Ann, the only n'ek for me. p'Ann's acting is natural, versatile and make all her characters stand out. i know it's not fair to choose p'Ann over p'Nok regard of acting skill,'cause i've never seen any p'Nok's lakorns. But p'Ann introduces me to Thai lakorn and is the only reason that make me keep watching so far, so no matter how many n'eks i'll watch later, p'Ann always has my loyalty.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Although they are from different generation, their experiences are compatible to be compared and analyzed or enough to create such a poll. With that being said my vote goes to Ann and I pretty much agree with everything Thooka stated in her above comment.

With Ann she has done more roles that challenges her and gives her the ability to grow into what she is now. Nok, I have seen a few if her nang ek day lakorns, I'm not that impressed but she has molded herself a good name in the industry.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't pick between these 2 legends, although I like Ann much more (haha). That's only because I've seen very few of Nok's work.

kulyia

RUK
i think theyre both good in their own ways. both beautiful and amazing. i wouldnt mind being in their bodies at their ages

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
nok is a natural actress, she speaks with her eyes. lol her characters are very well portrayed. she can switch from a nang'rai to a nang'ek to a mother. she's very versatile.
as for anne, she has some good and bad. she makes progress and shows improvement, but i dont think she's up to nok's level. both's expertise are at different levels.

nok is beautifully aging too!