Who's the best kisser?

donna

sarNie Adult
i say chakrit too. he kissed that one girl in the movie february and in bow see chompoo with angie hastings. and he really kissed her too! it didn't look like camera angling to me. james kissed aum in that one lakorn where he kept switching faces. oil was in it too

honda

sarNie Hatchling
It's hard to say who the best kisser is without having kissed them before. But if you ask me who makes me want to kiss them the most based on base on their acting in movies or lakorn, I would have to say Chakrit. It doesn't matter if it's a real kiss or camera action the emotion that he puts into it makes me want to be the person acting opposite of him at that moment.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It's hard to say who the best kisser is without having kissed them before. But if you ask me who makes me want to kiss them the most based on base on their acting in movies or lakorn, I would have to say Chakrit. It doesn't matter if it's a real kiss or camera action the emotion that he puts into it makes me want to be the person acting opposite of him at that moment.
you said it all girl :p ..this thread should be re-named "Who is the best at making you want to kiss them"...LOL..chakrit...

i want to work had in my acting class so wen i graduate i can run down 2 thailand 2 see if i can get in one of those roles w/ Chakrit...LOL

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Of course one and only Chakrit! Hugs and Kisses...hehe...I just adore this man. He has the charms, looks and talent. :D