who's kissing?

tinah

sarNie Coma
who are these two?..looks like Kelly..

เพราะต้อง “เสียจูบ” ถูก เคลลี่ ธนะพัฒน์ เปิดซิงจูจุ๊บในละคร “หนุ่มห้าว สาวใส หัวใจปิ๊ง” ทางไอทีวี บี-น้ำทิพย์ เลยใจอ่อนฮวบ ก็แหม... ปากบดปากซะบู้บี้ แร้วยังงี้จะไม่ให้มีข่าว “กิ๊กกั๊กรักนอกจอ” ได้งั้ย? โดยเป็นฉากที่ ชานนท์ (เคลลี่) ตาม พิมพ์พร (บี) ไปที่ ต.ทุ่งแตงทอง ขอแต่งงานพร้อมจูบต่อหน้าชาวบ้าน ตั้งแต่เปิดกล้องจนมีข่าวกุ๊กกิ๊กกันมาหนนี้เป็นครั้งแรกที่ เคลลี่ กับ บี เข้าฉากจูบกัน เคลลี่ ตั้งใจจะจูบจริง แต่ก็ยังเกรงใจ น้องบี เลยทำทีนัดแนะมุมกล้อง กลัวคนมองว่าฉวยโอกาสล่ะซี้ ฟาก บี ก็เขินจนต้องทำหน้าตลก กลบเกลื่อน แกล้งบอกว่า “เพิ่งกินปู ปลาร้ามาน่ะ” แทนที่จะอยากอ้วก เคลลี่ กลับสวนว่า “ไม่เป็นไร ไม่เหม็นหรอก” ยามรักก็งี้แหละ! ตอนซ้อมก็แค่จูบห่างๆ พอถึงตอนถ่าย เคลลี่ ซึ่งรอเวลานี้มานาน รีบดึงตัว บี มาใกล้ๆจะได้โน้มคอลงไปจูบถนัดๆ จากนั้นรีบเอาปากประกบพร้อมออกแรงบดจนปากแนบสนิท บี ถึงกับเคลิ้มหลับตาพริ้ม ส่วนปากก็ถูกบดจนบู้บี้ (ดูรูปประกอบ) ทั้งคู่เผลอจูบกันซะร้อนฉ่า จนเด็กๆที่เข้าฉากด้วยทนดูไม่ได้ ถึงกับยกมือมาปิดตา! การันตีได้ว่า “รสจูบ” ของ เคลลี่ กะ บี คงร้อนแรงน่าดู ตามดูด้วยตาในวันเสาร์นี้.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh that is bee and kelly :eek: i didnt recognize bee cuz she looked different.. so they had to really kiss in the lakorn.. :eek: oh dang..kelly looks ready :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Which Bee and Kelly is that? and why is that guy in the yellow trucker hat so close to them?? lol enjoying the view much?

You know what, call me a perv, but honestly, it's about time Thai actresses/actors kiss for real. There's nothing wrong with it..but i guess the fact that they dont do it often makes the audience go 'aww' and 'wow' when they do kiss on the lips.

Is this lakorn still taping?

tinah

sarNie Coma
its Bee Namthip and Kelly Thanapat..and its for their lakorn thats on air..the title is too long..dont remember lol..but yeh i want to see this..kelly and bee is actually cute together :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't like it when they kiss for real but lip to lip is okay but not all out tongue wrestling....I love how "Old Hollywood" was back in the days so classic and romantic and they didn't use tongue they just pressed their lips together...lol...but it was so cute and innocent.

That's why I don't like Chinese series anymore they do a lot of that tongue thing and it just looses it's classic appeal before they didn't do it often.

But it's everyone's choice and opinions...a matter of preference :)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: i agree..im not into the tongue action in lakorn, although, i cant remember ever seeing that happening.

anyway, i'm so glad to see Bee again! is the lakorn any good?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i watched just one tape of this lakorn..and didnt like it..lol..just tried it out cuz i like bee and kelly..

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm...its looks like they really kiss...lolz....look there was a boy standing next to them in the third pic and then in the fourth pic he cover his eyes....lolz

Hiatus

Super Momo
Sophie said:
WoOw yeaah it's sweeeet haha =) so funny the child behind them hahaha :D
[post="137708"][/post]​
hahaha he will be like WHEN I WAS YOUNG I APPEARED AS CAMEO lol in that lakorn lmao :lmao:

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm currently watching this lakorn. i don't remember seeing this part in the episodes i've watched. he tried to kiss her but not contact like this. i can't wait to see more episodes!