whos in tha US!

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
well just wanna know who lives in tha US coz i dont lol and i am looking to maybe move to a nother skool call International school of bangkok, i am already in a international skool thats british but i dont no what one is better ISB is ment to be the best skool in bkk but i also like my skool and doing very well but i just wanted to know what tha american skools are like?

darvil

sarNie Adult
JoXBankXClash said:
well just wanna know who lives in tha US coz i dont lol and i am looking to maybe move to a nother skool call International school of bangkok, i am already in a international skool thats british but i dont no what one is better ISB is ment to be the best skool in bkk but i also like my skool and doing very well but i just wanted to know what tha american skools are like?
[post="117468"][/post]​
I live in the US.

Can I know what school you're in? Alot of my friends went to ISB. The richer ones anyway. I'm sure its a nice school but its probably too westernized if you ask me.

darvil

sarNie Adult
JoXBankXClash said:
Harrow international school jaa
[post="117608"][/post]​

Never heard of that before.. is it a new school? Where is it located? how many students? lol

Just curious.

BTW I went to EIS and when I was younger BACS.

You know British system is better then American. School system that is. But that is just in a general sense. I wonder how different it is over at your school.

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
my skools is british system u went to Ekamai International School p'darvil? my skool is located in don mueng near tha airport. not that new about 3 year its been at tha new campus. dunno how many students lol i havent counted them but u can cheak tha website http://www.harrowschool.ac.th if u wanna know more but coz apprently ISB was ment to be tha best skool in thailand i was gonna move lol but i dint knoe what tha system was like but if british is better and my skools is top 3 then i would stay just wanna see your point of view jaa

darvil

sarNie Adult
JoXBankXClash said:
my skools is british system u went to Ekamai International School p'darvil? my skool is located in don mueng near tha airport. not that new about 3 year its been at tha new campus. dunno how many students lol i havent counted them but u can cheak tha website http://www.harrowschool.ac.th if u wanna know more but coz apprently ISB was ment to be tha best skool in thailand i was gonna move lol but i dint knoe what tha system was like but if british is better and my skools is top 3 then i would stay just wanna see your point of view jaa
[post="117887"][/post]​
Yes I did go to Ekamai International School for a few years. You know about it huh?

Man your school is near the airport. You live around there?

Harrowschool looks like a really good one. Schools like ISB to be honest, I think are overblown. I think all the international schools in bangkok are good enough. Just depends on how much you wanna work.

Of course if you wanna be a thai dara then its probably better to go to the other american schools. I don't know much entertainment connection there is in your school but even a low tier school like EIS has quite a few connections.

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
oh thank u p'darvil lol i dont really work hard. my skool is nest to tha airport thats right lol people from other skools come to play at harrow and they get really annoy with tha planes. yeah i kno about Ekaimai lol been there to play some football plus some of my friends go there too. well imma see what happenes lol coz i am at my last 1 year at harrow and i understand that american u stay longer at skool :s Thank for help stil confused what i want to do hehe