Who's going to the 2007 SACRAMENTO SEA GAMES???

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
The Sacramento Sea Games is happening this weekend in Sacramento, CA at Gibson Ranch on June 30, & July 1st, 2007. If you can't make July 4th in Minnesota, why not attend the SEA Games? Its Cali's July 4th event for hmong people.

For more info, take a look at their website: www.seagamesus.com

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i did not go...the website sucks...where's all the winners of each event?? i wanna knoe who won the swim suit contest..lol and the girls soccer...ehehe...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i did not go...the website sucks...where's all the winners of each event?? i wanna knoe who won the swim suit contest..lol and the girls soccer...ehehe...

lols....nobody had the guts to go for the swim suit competition so it was canceled!!! Man..it was an easy $1000.00 too...oh well. I cannot tell you who won the other competitions since I was stuck watching the singing competition.

But.... Pakou Thao of Chico won 1st place in the singing competition. She was a very beautiful girl with very beautiful vocals.

Muaj Tseeb Vaj (MTV) of Advent Vibe took second place. He did better than we thought...lol

Christine Xiong of MarysVille took Third. She had incredible vocals also.

All three were equally good and it was probably really tough for the judges, but I couldn't agree more on the judges 1st choice. She was not only beautiful..she also had the vocals to back up that pretty face. I am not saying that MTV and Christine were not good looking. I'd have to say that for a guy, MTV also had the package, but Pakou beat him by a few points. Christine was very pretty also, but I think her 1st song choice sort of dragged (my opinion that is) on too long and it got boring.

In the end..it really didn't matter who won or lost..everyone gave it their best shot and all are winners in my book! lol...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...I pretty much agree on the judges choice as well...but damn, that first song that Pakou sang was toooooo depressing...it's like a suicidal song...but I absolutely love the lyrics...I thought they were pretty deep!!

As for the dancing contest...the group from Chico won 1st, my little cousins "ntxhais seev cev" took 2nd, and these girls that did karate took 3rd...