who's ann thongprasom's boyfriend?

kolanie

sarNie Egg
wow!! cooll...finally got into this site..heehhe..
yeah...i dont really know who is her bf? anyone know for real?

jetski

sarNie Egg
:angry: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...this is her boyfriend???? :( wat is she thinking??? hope she's not gonna marry him.....well...it's her choice...but...i think she can do better than him....OMG...he's like not the last guy on earth here..... :wacko: is she going crazy??? ugh....i hope she changes her mind within the next couple of years....yuck....
i have a comment on your opinion
what is your standard in judging ppl? just cuz he doesnt look like prince charming? looks doesnt justify who he is really!. by saying '' ewww'' to him meaning u were telling anne that she had a bad taste in picking and chosing who she wants to be with. not nice! believe me looks do not mean a thing! i used to date one of hella beautiful girl but i tell you, oh man! her personality, thoughts, sux! her tongue is like a fire and her choice of words stink like garbage.

so if anne's bf makes her happy, that is all it matters!
right? :eek:)
peace out!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Ann's bf is ugly. He seems okay for his age and for Ann if people are judgeing based on looks. I'm sure some people's bfs in real life isn't even half as great looking as her bf.

Anyways, I'm glad Ann found the guy for her. She's gonna be happy with him if they're still together now and are as happy as ever.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i love my anne. there's gotta be a good reason why she's with her man. that's all i'm gonna say. haha i support her no matter what.