whoa!!!!!.....dis sarnworld is getting dead!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ahAh!...aFTeR pOZin DiS tOpIc...DaMn, sEeMs LIke EveRYdAnG iS gEtTiN mUCh MuCh wAy bEtTeR!!!!!!!!!.......sO hApPy!....ThAnKs To wHoEVeR CoMe hERe...aNd IT's ReAl NiCe HeArInG aLL DeSe CoMmENt RePLieD...i LoVe It!!!!.......................bUh BAiz!!!!!!!!

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
bugsy, lol that song has a kick to it. Not too shabby. ^^

---Addiction, seriously! Lol I like to listen to a whole variety when it comes to music. Oldies rock while some of the newer stuff are starting to stand out. ^^ I've bought so many that I've lost count of how much I actually spent on getting them. LOL.

As for his album, if you want, I'll add it to my list of things to upload and will upload it for you when I get the chance. Let me know. ^^

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
---Addiction, seriously! Lol I like to listen to a whole variety when it comes to music. Oldies rock while some of the newer stuff are starting to stand out. ^^ I've bought so many that I've lost count of how much I actually spent on getting them. LOL.

As for his album, if you want, I'll add it to my list of things to upload and will upload it for you when I get the chance. Let me know. ^^[/size]
Ha, ha. I'll keep that in mind. Dang, so much money.
I remember my Korean drama rage. I used up like
around three-hundred bucks in one year on just that.
Sort of regret it now, because I'd prefer music.

But I agree. The oldies are the best. Nowadays, the
Hmongs are turning everyone into singers, whether
they can sing or not. That's sort making music lose
its meaning. However, the oldies rock. Even the
most in-style guys are listening to oldies and that's
just...Shocking? LOLs. Like that one song, "Ntuj No
Tuaj Lawm." Man, here in NC, all guys want to just
perform that song at the soccer tournies. LOLs.