whoa!!!!!.....dis sarnworld is getting dead!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wat da heck!!....ever since when things started to change and dramas on general vang pao...everybody juz started to get tire upload stuff to put in here....heh!!!!! wats wrong wif u all!!!!!!!!!!!..........eh!...i know we must having hard time this year but yeah...let me give u in advice....dont get too stress out and dont get too much depression....everyday living is juz like a dream....it'll go away once u move on and do watever u have to do....and watever i say it sounds stupid but yeah....some of u are not in dis situation but some may.......welp.....get better and real happy!.....find peace for yourself!...no ones gonna care for u...u have to take care yourself....heh!...im not trying to say not to love others but u have to seek for urself first!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
*Sighs. I agree. Wait, I don't. Sarnworld's not dead at all. It's just the Hmong section.
I think it's because the Hmongs disagree with each other and the other ethnics as well.
How sad. This is bad for the Hmong people. No matter what, we shall forgive!

I admit. I'm one of those that's caused this emptiness because I have been bashing.
I don't think I am, but I probably am. And if I am, then I'm not afraid to accept it.
So if someone on Sarnworld hates me now, oops. Sorry.

However, long live the Hmong people! LOLs. That's cheesy. Ha, ha.

Why can't we be friends? Where'd that song come from? I don't know. Some White
song. Agh, I'm bored now. Wee...I'm happy though!

Hi everyone! I'm Joey. Let me spam. Ha, ha. Just kidding.

*Pst!!! nkaujhmoob08, are you the one that drew Marduk? LOLs. Just wondering.

Like I said, I'm bored. Wee! I want Paradise music!!! Anyways, laters. Ha, ha. ^__^

Erm...Do I sound high? O__O I'm not! I swear, I'm not. I've never touched drugs before!

Okay, bye-bye. *Waves with a grin.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
*Sighs. I agree. Wait, I don't. Sarnworld's not dead at all. It's just the Hmong section.
I think it's because the Hmongs disagree with each other and the other ethnics as well.
How sad. This is bad for the Hmong people. No matter what, we shall forgive!

I admit. I'm one of those that's caused this emptiness because I have been bashing.
I don't think I am, but I probably am. And if I am, then I'm not afraid to accept it.
So if someone on Sarnworld hates me now, oops. Sorry.

However, long live the Hmong people! LOLs. That's cheesy. Ha, ha.

Why can't we be friends? Where'd that song come from? I don't know. Some White
song. Agh, I'm bored now. Wee...I'm happy though!

Hi everyone! I'm Joey. Let me spam. Ha, ha. Just kidding.

*Pst!!! nkaujhmoob08, are you the one that drew Marduk? LOLs. Just wondering.

Like I said, I'm bored. Wee! I want Paradise music!!! Anyways, laters. Ha, ha. ^__^

Erm...Do I sound high? O__O I'm not! I swear, I'm not. I've never touched drugs before!

Okay, bye-bye. *Waves with a grin.

welp..i have no idea wat chu talkin about....huh!..sort of confuse...umm.. wat i meant is dat i dont clearly understand but i still get it in some way..well, u sort of sayin along frum my topic and again started talkin in other subject...funnie...

rukD2B

O__O Um...I'm sorry. LOLs. I guess not. My mistake.
So you're not the artist girl who draws for DJ Marduk?
Must've been someone else then. Anyways...Erm...

I confused you, I'm sorry. I mean, I think that I may
have been one of the bashers in the VP threads. But,
I might be one. That's what I was talking about. But
then my post was short so I decided to make it long.

I'm hyper. I'm happy. I'm gay? Well, depends on how
you put it. Ha, ha. I shall not digress this time!

Sorry for the confusion. Sollie, sollie, sollie!
I must apologize! Joey kho torb! Wack!
Kuv thov txim nab! O__O Anyone want to start a
"Let's talk in Hmong!" thread? My parents said that
I should continue my Hmong studies or else I will
forget my own language. Um...I'm random. Sorry.

Ha, ha. Don't worry, Sarnworld isn't dead. And it won't
be dead for a long while. Who will be my protege?

*Oh yeah! I learned how to say that word right. I like it.
Ha, ha. Pro-tuh-zjae! Wee!!! I'm so proud. ^__^"

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. This is funny. A complaint from someone who does "nothing" but "requests and download" rather than "share and upload". LOL.

People share "if" they want to. If they don't want to, too bad.

Like I always tell others, "If you want some, you gotta give a little". I mean if you're able to download 35 MB - 50 MB files, uploading 3-5 mb files should be no problem. LOL!! ;)

rukD2B

LOL. This is funny. A complaint from someone who does "nothing" but "requests and download" rather than "share and upload". LOL.

People share "if" they want to. If they don't want to, too bad.

Like I always tell others, "If you want some, you gotta give a little". I mean if you're able to download 35 MB - 50 MB files, uploading 3-5 mb files should be no problem. LOL!! ;)
Yes, I agree. And I know you're talking about me too. O__O
But, there are some files that I do not have. I lost a lot of files
after re-formatting. Some files, I was able to back up, some,
I wasn't able too. Besides, remember those cheesy cassettes?
Sadly, they're the only things that I have and I don't know how
to convert them to CDs. I think that was my fault because my
family didn't have a CD player anywhere. My parents were so
old-style for quite a long time.

BUT! I do try to help upload once in a while, when I have
time. I don't have time to just look around for requests and
upload all the time. There are other things that I have to do as
well. But you are right. If you want some, you gotta give a little.

Anyways, what are we supposed to be talking about in here?
I'm so lost in the Hmong world. LOLs. Sort of.

Oh yeah, Sarnworld isn't dead. The Hmong section is. Even the
VP threads are dead. Now THAT is shocking. I wonder what
happened? What DID happen, anyways? I shall go read.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I agree. And I know you're talking about me too. O__O
But, there are some files that I do not have. I lost a lot of files
after re-formatting. Some files, I was able to back up, some,
I wasn't able too. Besides, remember those cheesy cassettes?
Sadly, they're the only things that I have and I don't know how
to convert them to CDs. I think that was my fault because my
family didn't have a CD player anywhere. My parents were so
old-style for quite a long time.

BUT! I do try to help upload once in a while, when I have
time. I don't have time to just look around for requests and
upload all the time. There are other things that I have to do as
well. But you are right. If you want some, you gotta give a little.

Anyways, what are we supposed to be talking about in here?
I'm so lost in the Hmong world. LOLs. Sort of.

Oh yeah, Sarnworld isn't dead. The Hmong section is. Even the
VP threads are dead. Now THAT is shocking. I wonder what
happened? What DID happen, anyways? I shall go read.
I was actually referring to the thread starter @ complaining about no new uploads, etc. My bad if you thought it was you. ^^ Plus, I'm not a regular here as I used to be since I'm mostly at : http://www.hmb.cc That's where I do most of my uploading @ hmong music + others.

On a side note to the thread starter, not "everything" evolves around GVP. It may evolve around your world but not mine. I have better things to worry about. No offense intended. Just my 2 cents. ^^

rukD2B

I was actually referring to the thread starter @ complaining about no new uploads, etc. My bad if you thought it was you. ^^ Plus, I'm not a regular here as I used to be since I'm mostly at : http://www.hmb.cc That's where I do most of my uploading @ hmong music + others.

On a side note to the thread starter, not "everything" evolves around GVP. It may evolve around your world but not mine. I have better things to worry about. No offense intended. Just my 2 cents. ^^
LOLs. Nah, I'm not offended. Thank god, my world isn't evolved around VP either.
Is HMB new? It seems almost empty, I'm just wondering. Ha, ha. But I thought the
topic starter mean posting and updating, not literally uploading files and et cetera.
Oh well. I'm sorry for my post then. Ha, ha. LOLs.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm here, but not as active as I was before, cause I'm aging and working, unlike when I was in highschool I had alot of free time. Like Joon stated "not 'everything' evolves around GVP."

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What? I feel soooo active...more than before...I would love to upload things, I used to, but now my computer is dead so I'm just using my cousins...and she doesn't have any of the good stuff...haha...

Feel the love...I'm sure SW has a lot to give...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hAh!..nOw i SeE dA lOVe!...ThAnKs FoR ShoWiNg LoVe HeRe...ReAllY aPpRecIaTed..And Im GlaD Im Not PoStInG DoPiE TOpIc....WeLp PeAcE oUt!..HoPe Dis SaRnWOrlD aiN't Go DEad nO MOrE!!.........mUaH!......HeY!....i KnOe, iF i ReQuEsT i HaVe To ShArE ToO...DuH!...Da mEAn PoiNt Of My ToPic, WaT i MeAn Is DaT...NoT PuShiNg Or DrAgGinG PeEpLe tO Do dA wORk LiKe UpLOaDinG Or E.t.C.....iM jUz TrYinG to sEe If YaH sTiLL DeAd Or ALivE...HaH!...LoL....

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
*yawnz* Truly pathetic @ thread starter's reply.

Anyways. "Ignorance is bliss" as they do say.

---Addiction, yes, the site is new. It's not as dead as it looks. Just a few posts here and there but who knows where it'll go. The forum is still looking for new staff members so whenever you're feeling bored, feel free to browse by. ^^

*checks to-be-uploaded-request-list and starts uploading*

Next :

- Xab Thoj - V1 - Kev Hlub Yuav Tu [2005]
- Maiv Huas Hawj - V5 - Hlub Hlub Nkim Lub Zog

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lmao at Joey. You sound soo hyper those first two post of yours. No more sugar for you. lol.

And Joon...since we're speaking of uploading...umm..you dont know me but I leech off of your archive sometimes. lol. I gotta say, I truly appreciate people like you. Now I just got to put some stuff onto my lappie in order to upload stuff....which I will....uhh...eventually lol.

Anywho, sarnworld's not totally dead. Sometimes certain areas gets quiet and seems dead but we're all still here. :D And remember, there's more to sarnworld than the Hmong section. Try visiting other sections and meet new people. That's always cool to do. :D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lmao at Joey. You sound soo hyper those first two post of yours. No more sugar for you. lol.

And Joon...since we're speaking of uploading...umm..you dont know me but I leech off of your archive sometimes. lol. I gotta say, I truly appreciate people like you. Now I just got to put some stuff onto my lappie in order to upload stuff....which I will....uhh...eventually lol.

Anywho, sarnworld's not totally dead. Sometimes certain areas gets quiet and seems dead but we're all still here. :D And remember, there's more to sarnworld than the Hmong section. Try visiting other sections and meet new people. That's always cool to do. :D
ugh....aFteR sCaNniNg ThRouGh Wat U hAVe wROte It...iT TOtaLlY mADe mE tHiNk....hUh!...wElp iT's BeCUz i OnLiE NoE dIS wEBsiTe AnD NoT NoEInG wHeRe To gO...lol....WeLp I'lL TrY NoT tO cOMe HeRe OfTeN So It woN'T MaDe mE bORe.....BuT MaYBe I'lL Go tO dA NeW wEBsiTe daT U jUz MeNtiOn It tO meEh...ByE!
hEy!..BuT i StIlL lOvE DiS SaRnWoRLd.....AiGHt!!!!.....cUz I'Ve BeEn dOWnlOaD StuFf fROm HeRe...and im gonna miss it...j/k....

rukD2B

hAh!..nOw i SeE dA lOVe!...ThAnKs FoR ShoWiNg LoVe HeRe...ReAllY aPpRecIaTed..And Im GlaD Im Not PoStInG DoPiE TOpIc....WeLp PeAcE oUt!..HoPe Dis SaRnWOrlD aiN't Go DEad nO MOrE!!.........mUaH!......HeY!....i KnOe, iF i ReQuEsT i HaVe To ShArE ToO...DuH!...Da mEAn PoiNt Of My ToPic, WaT i MeAn Is DaT...NoT PuShiNg Or DrAgGinG PeEpLe tO Do dA wORk LiKe UpLOaDinG Or E.t.C.....iM jUz TrYinG to sEe If YaH sTiLL DeAd Or ALivE...HaH!...LoL....
Dude, don't write like that. It makes my eyes go weird.
How long does it take to write like that? It's crazy.
I'm just saying, sorry. It's catchy, but so-very hard to
read and comprehend. My eyes are going all *__* now.

*yawnz* Truly pathetic @ thread starter's reply.

Anyways. "Ignorance is bliss" as they do say.

---Addiction, yes, the site is new. It's not as dead as it looks. Just a few posts here and there but who knows where it'll go. The forum is still looking for new staff members so whenever you're feeling bored, feel free to browse by. ^^

*checks to-be-uploaded-request-list and starts uploading*

Next :

- Xab Thoj - V1 - Kev Hlub Yuav Tu [2005]
- Maiv Huas Hawj - V5 - Hlub Hlub Nkim Lub Zog
Ha, ha. Yeah, I thought it was new. I've never seen it before.
It's on Google though, LOLs. I was looking around for Rachada's
song when I landed on two sites. I fretted over it because they
were all undownloadable flash audios online. Agh, why do they
do that?! People want too much protection these days. Ha, ha.
Money crazy - or hardcore fans, I don't know whichever. I'm a
hardcore fan for D2B, but I don't mind sharing their multimedia.
Never mind. Xab Thoj? Ooh! LOLs. Does anyone have his newest
album? Is it good? I'm just wondering. I love him! LOLs.

By the way Joon, where do you get all your Hmong music from?
I'm just wondering. You have so much, I get jealous at times.

No more sugar? I haven't had any in a long time. I think it's because
I just changed the skin to my D2B forum and I went all hyper. LOLs.
I was very hyper yesterday. And it has not ended yet. I shall go steal
music! Ha, ha. I'm just kidding. Maybe I should watch a lakorn, I haven't
done that in the longest time. LOLs.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
"where's the LOVE?"......HERE'S THE LOVE!!......shouting my love out to my other half BAOOOOOO!!!!!.....OR BUGSY......=)..AND to all the other sarnies out there. :D

and yeah, the hmong thread IS DEAD!.... <_<
OMG OMG!! It's Lynn!!! Dude...is this a comeback or did you just miss me too much? lol. Anyways...miss talking to you! Hope all is fine and dandy and come visit more often. ^_^

And yeaaa...hmong section's been dead for past few days. You should've been here during our great debate..it was heated! lol.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Lol @ bugsy, it's all good. I don't mind. ^^ I haven't updated there for a while but might get back to it once I finish uploading a few things for my friends.

---Addiction, majority of the Hmong albums are mine alone, bought and paid for out of my own pockets. A few albums I got from friends. The ones I've bought are worth it though. =P ^^
As for Xab Thoj's new album, it's ok. Not too shabby. I ripped my sister's copy when she visited last weekend. LOL.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yeah bao...everything is fine...hope everything is good for you too...and yeah i just miss you toooooo much that i just had to post lol....ur never on..... <_<

what debate??....debate about what?...fill me in...OMG!
yaww...im been pretty mia on msn...but you're never seem online either. O well. Visiting is good. :D

And o..the great debate..hahaha. Don't you see all those General Vang Pao threads? Yess...it was heated but it's cooled down now.

And wow...Joon....the majority of those albums are yours? Wow...you're awesome. To buy and then share. You're too kind. And that xab dude...haha...i find that one song so amusing...the one about the girl being too young to marry. "nws tias nws tseem me me...nws tias nws tseem tsis tau paub tah..." <---hmonglish. :p

rukD2B

---Addiction, majority of the Hmong albums are mine alone, bought and paid for out of my own pockets. A few albums I got from friends. The ones I've bought are worth it though. =P ^^
As for Xab Thoj's new album, it's ok. Not too shabby. I ripped my sister's copy when she visited last weekend. LOL.[/size]
WOW. But that's so much money! Heck, you're serious?! Dang.
LOLs. I'm glad the Xab Thoj album isn't bad then. I heard the
one about the song with the girl is too young and et cetera. It's
so cute! LOLs. Thanks, I might get it some time then.