Who would you say is Mark Prin's Koo Kwan?

Who do you say is Mark's Koo Kwan

• Kimberly Voltemas

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Mint Chalida

Votes: 50 54.9%

• Total voters

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Open your eyes and ears...from the sources your getting the information from...mintwix has a compiling evidence with reliable news sources....not just "rumor" that is heard .....MTEAM all the way and it just from them being MARK and MINT (even with their 1st lacklaster romance lakorn) kept me captivated and i'm on for the ride w/o having a repetitive lakorn, which I would get sick of....yadech -.- overload (I find them but cute)....sometime less is more

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mint C. is cute and all but ever since she got downgraded to 2 supporting roles I just can't picture her as a nang'ek anymore.

And it was weird that Mint C. and Mark weren't the pra-nang for Tawan Duerd. Didn't you say that they are koo kwan or something? No offense.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Whoever thinks Mark and Mint N. and Chalida and Pupa dated or are dating with one another, let them think that way. Whoever say they really know either Mark or Chalida are like, and be saying things that are opposed from the truth, I must say, they think they know, but according to the comments they were claiming about, sounds like they don't really know about Mark and Chalida.

This issue is not important, everyone likes different. but in any case. intimate, comfortable, harmonious, understanding each other, markim never can be compared with mteam. I follow markim and mteam all,because I like chalida and kim.I just said I see the truth. mark and kim can be pleasant to work with, but not same like mark with chalida.
yup, Markim can never be compared with MTeam when it comes to these terms. I also follow Markim and MTeam because I like them as individuals also. I also see the chemistry between Mark with Kim and Mark with Chalida, I must say, Markim chemistry on-screen is good from what I see on PCKK, however sometimes I see him being kind of frivolous with her also, even though they're on-screen. Their off-screen chemistry cannot be rationalized with MTeam off-screen chemistry, although MTeam's on-screen chemistry doesn't really have much inputs.

and I must said, I even don't like mark when he with kim, because sometimes he is too frivolous, and sometimes he is too cold for kim.
He's not just too frivolous and too cold towards Kim, but sometimes he's being a bit too harsh on her. Calling her "fat" (actually not really), "big body-build", and even nicknamed her "Kim bur lur (large Kim [or something like that]). And if you compare this when he's with Chalida is so much different.

you know, many really couple, can't be real "Koo Kwan." their relationship making them in many places, not so free.... Just human nature. also the entertainment circle rule

so maybe mteam can charity markim to be "Koo Kwan."

because to choose kim who is chalida's friends and who has been taken by jett, to be mark "koo kwan" is safe. mteam always

make the best choice of goods.

but I neve think with mark, is really good for kim. she need to work with more mature acting actor, that will have more help for her.
MTeam can charity for Markim as Koo Kwan, I think that could be a good choice because they all get along and yup, Chalida and Kim are good friends. Kim is already taken, and Chalida is claimed to be "Untaken" and in many people's eyes see her in that way ahem* hahah so it's okay if people see Markim as Koo Kwan since they are promoted in many lakorns together, and it's more "safer".

I also never think Markim have an overload chemistry together, whether on-screen or off-screen and still see some/most of their chemistry in quality are like "siblings". In addition, I think the same as you, I never think Mark is good for Kim, in terms of looks and I must add body figures. Kim looks too mature for her age as opposed to Mark who has a baby-face. I think Kim hasn't find her "original" Koo Kwan yet, she needs to find a pra'ek who can fit with her, in terms of looks and stuff. I want to see her with Ken P., I think these two can fit with looks and body size, they would look good with each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, all in all, I am choosing MTeam All The Way <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mint C. is cute and all but ever since she got downgraded to 2 supporting roles I just can't picture her as a nang'ek anymore.

And it was weird that Mint C. and Mark weren't the pra-nang for Tawan Duerd. Didn't you say that they are koo kwan or something? No offense.
Oh, the hypocrisy is so laughable.

These statements are coming from someone who preaches others to move on from 4HJHKK? To erase the image of Mark and Kim as siblings? How laughable!

It doesn't matter whether Chalida plays supporting or nang aek. She is an ACTRESS. It shouldn't be hard for you to erase the supporting image from her of you can erase the image of Mark and Kim as siblings from 4hjhkk. The bias is so transparent.

You should contemplate your own ideas before preaching others.

And I'll throw the same logic right back at you. If Markim were supposedly Koo Kwan and had so much chemistry why weren't they paired since 4HuaJaiHaengKhunKhao? Why did they play as siblings? That's something else KiMint has in common. Both played as Mark Prin's sister before.

On a side note, all the producers and directors stated that each pairing from 4hjhkk was the best pick in terms of chemistry anyway.

Finally, no one here is stating you can't view Markim as Koo Kwan so I don't understand why you're so determined to prolong the arguments. I think it's obvious not everyone shares the same interpretations for the meaning of the term "Koo Kwan."

I also don't expect you to know since you're not a Chalida fan, but if you watched Tawan Deard Star Chat, you would know P'Nok Chatchai casted his actors wayyyyyy longgggg before 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao. They also began filming when 4hjhkk was still airing. That is why mteam were not paired in TD because no one predicted it would be such a gigantic success and that each pairing besides Aum/Kim would be so in demand.

I also don't expect nonfans to know this, but all Chalida's true fans all know why she was unable to take lead roles in 2011. It is because of her studies. She sacrificed a handful of nang aek roles in order to prepare for university entrance examinations since 2011 was her last year in high school. She is the youngest nang aek from the 4hjhkk series.

Nonfans should gracefully acknowledge the fact that their opinions will usually be less informed than the fans who follow the stars more closely anyway. I'm not sharing these information to persuade you to change your opinions because you are not a Chalida fan after all. Quite frankly, what you think is not very important. But just for the sake of those Chalida fans who may bump into this discussion and need clarification on a topic relating to their honest interests.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/01/15/insightschalida-fans-speak-up-5/

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol, it take a true actress to take any roles and wanting to challenge themselves....Ploy, benz p., noon w., aum p... has been in many roles...n'k roles aren't what it use to be...thai lakorn has evolves a bit and is able to appreciate ppl as actors...they got a long way to go but it's heading there...Rumors/opinions aren't facts....I like mint and kimberry...kim need a MAN as her p'k who match her mature face and body...I <3 her body wish I had that....

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I really don't see how dating rumours been brought up here, it has nothing to do with this thread seriously o_o
@mintwix, can I just say how awesome you are lol
You always come up with the best arguments , no need to say more everything has been said :) u go girl orboy !

cool :)

sarNie Adult
MTEAM ftw whootwhoot !

Even if I put my MTEAM bias aside, I don't see that Markim is the next kookwan. It's just like two daras getting paired up together over and over again. Like others, I feel like Kim hasn't found her kookwan yet. I'm neutral with her. I'm wanting to see her with Ken P. and Aum again (;
omgawsh my exact thoughts gurl :eek:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I really don't see how dating rumours been brought up here, it has nothing to do with this thread seriously o_o
@mintwix, can I just say how awesome you are lol
You always come up with the best arguments , no need to say more everything has been said :) u go girl orboy !
Hahaha. The old time mteamers usually just call me MINT and only very few call me Minty. Gender is not important here. Hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont mean to attack meadow but another error in logic/reasoning. mintwix i like how you use her same logic to counter argue. i follow both girls, i hope to see kim find her koo kwan soon. off topic but im so ready for raeng pratana!!! sadly i have no one to spam with you know like at full blast haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Please keep the discussion clean and refrain from posting any insults towards one another. If there are anymore reports of personal offense from this thread. I will have to go back and re-read and then warn those who are at fault. Constructive criticisms are always welcomed, but please don't insult one another. Don't want to point out who is wrong or right just issuing a written warning based on reports made. No offense intended towards anyone and I apologize if anyone was offended by this warning.

Thank You
Came back to check on this thread, and was surprised to see what has happened..
Thanks for stepping in for the warning p'Tina.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh, the hypocrisy is so laughable.

These statements are coming from someone who preaches others to move on from 4HJHKK? To erase the image of Mark and Kim as siblings? How laughable!

It doesn't matter whether Chalida plays supporting or nang aek. She is an ACTRESS. It shouldn't be hard for you to erase the supporting image from her of you can erase the image of Mark and Kim as siblings from 4hjhkk. The bias is so transparent.

You should contemplate your own ideas before preaching others.

And I'll throw the same logic right back at you. If Markim were supposedly Koo Kwan and had so much chemistry why weren't they paired since 4HuaJaiHaengKhunKhao? Why did they play as siblings? That's something else KiMint has in common. Both played as Mark Prin's sister before.

On a side note, all the producers and directors stated that each pairing from 4hjhkk was the best pick in terms of chemistry anyway.

Finally, no one here is stating you can't view Markim as Koo Kwan so I don't understand why you're so determined to prolong the arguments. I think it's obvious not everyone shares the same interpretations for the meaning of the term "Koo Kwan."

I also don't expect you to know since you're not a Chalida fan, but if you watched Tawan Deard Star Chat, you would know P'Nok Chatchai casted his actors wayyyyyy longgggg before 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao. They also began filming when 4hjhkk was still airing. That is why mteam were not paired in TD because no one predicted it would be such a gigantic success and that each pairing besides Aum/Kim would be so in demand.

I also don't expect nonfans to know this, but all Chalida's true fans all know why she was unable to take lead roles in 2011. It is because of her studies. She sacrificed a handful of nang aek roles in order to prepare for university entrance examinations since 2011 was her last year in high school. She is the youngest nang aek from the 4hjhkk series.

Nonfans should gracefully acknowledge the fact that their opinions will usually be less informed than the fans who follow the stars more closely anyway. I'm not sharing these information to persuade you to change your opinions because you are not a Chalida fan after all. Quite frankly, what you think is not very important. But just for the sake of those Chalida fans who may bump into this discussion and need clarification on a topic relating to their honest interests.

http://sunkissedara....ans-speak-up-5/
This is a fact lol haha I like your counter points :)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i can't decide o.0
i'm a markim shipper - i love seeing them in lakorns together and it's interesting to see how their acting skills are developing over time. their offscreen relationship is adorable esp. the way they're teasing each other like siblings. siblings can have really sharp tongues and are brutally honest, but they care.
i'm also an mteam shipper- their offscreen chemistry is different than that of markim's. they look more like two people who are interested in each other.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Markim <3
If they can do Kookwan chat with Yadech and KA, they're consider as one.
Same here it doesn't matter who came first. Even when I was only a Mark fan,
for some reason I can watch NRLJ and 3NNT but never PLR..
I prefer Mint with Alex

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, ths is really interesting now, but like I said, I think Markim look good together, but I just don't like how people are saying that Kim looks to mature for him and that she is bigger than him. Not all cuoples are perfecty for each other na. Just saying nad as of Mteam, I loved PLR, but I just couldn't see them as a couple. I mean their offscrean relationship may seem all that, but they're just still actors and actresses, I mean it could go the same way with Markim too that they may be still acting offscreen too, because people are wanting them to be together all the time. Not to be rude. I definately think that Markim has more chemistry than Mteam though. I love Mint and Kimberly the same though and no matter what I'll always support them both. and like everyone said, Mint just looks good with Mark because she's a person who looks good with every co-star she has.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Isn't a kookwan a pair that is best onscreen together? Someone said Mteam's acting onscreen isnt all that but off- screen is way beter.. Well how does that make them kookwan?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
many people say their on-screen and off-screen are....i have said they didn;t have "enough" sweet scene but it there for me...."subjective"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
...Rumors/opinions aren't facts....
Such simple words but sooooooooooo true. The people who insist on spreading rumors tend to forget that their interpretations are just opinions NOT facts.

I see my link! Thanky! ^__^ :heart:

at times like this.. the word kookwan is meaningless.. :yuck:
it's too overrated now... because basically anyone can say who & who is a kookwan. :shrug:
LOL. I have said this for a long time. Ever since 4hjhkk, the term "koo kwan" has become so overrated. The fact that some people insist on prolonging the arguments here is evident of it. Even the fact that the media prescribes the term so loosely to almost ANY pairing is also evident of how overrated it is. Especially the idea that actors even need a koo kwan to acquire fame and acclaim that we have to have a thread about it is also evident of how ludicrously overrated the term is. It is so overrated I could really care less about it in the present. The future is another story because I associate "longevity" to the "true" meaning of "koo kwan". It only got interesting in the present here when someone dragged mteam's personal rumors into the discussion as if it is so relevant.

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually they do have chemistry on and off screen. just that the script was just all fucked up for plr. it is even more evident in td and they are not even pranangs. check nm2 where the ladies there made a compliation. quite a lot actually haha.